PDA

View Full Version : The most fun you can have standing up

paneinglass
01-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Hello everyone,

I am Dan Glover, My wife and I just opened Segway of Lake Havasu, in Arizona. We are a full service dealer, and also offer some very scenic tours. We are the home of the London Bridge, Bridgewater channel and much more. We welcome any segwayer visiting Lake Havasu to bring your own segways and join us on one of our guided tours (free of course) We always appreciate experienced tailgunners to help keep our newbys in line. Or just come yourselves and purchase a tour. Very affordable.

This time of year, we have quite a few snowbirds visiting, as we stay very mild in the winter. Come spring, we are one of the spring break capitals of the west. I may have to break down and start our 1st annual Havasu pastie tour. I hope my wife will let me get away with it.

Our web address is www.segwayoflakehavasu.com

Regards,
Dan:p

Stanrss
01-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Good Luck with your business, I've visited Havasu for 4 days last spring. I've glode the whole area. It's beautiful and I found it very seg friendly...I'll be there to say Howdy in March...Keep posting here on SC..

Mr_Laurenzano
01-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Welcome Dan: Beautiful area for glides, sound like you got your info keys in in check. Good luck to you and ... pastie glide, I could go for that.
Crash
Have a nice day.

KSagal
01-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Last time I made comment about pasties I had confused the British confectionary baked goods with my understanding of the word that comes from Burlesque.

So, which kind of pastie are you going to be in search of?

paneinglass
01-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Lake Havasu is very well known as a big spring break area. After about 1:00 when the alcohol kicks in the daring girls change their bikini tops to pasties. But alas, My wife isn't buying a pastie tour. So for now I will have to settle for a nice bikini tour. oh well. Still fun.

Five-Flags
01-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Lake Havasu is very well known as a big spring break area. After about 1:00 when the alcohol kicks in the daring girls change their bikini tops to pasties. But alas, My wife isn't buying a pastie tour. So for now I will have to settle for a nice bikini tour. oh well. Still fun.

The great thing about it is that he's probably talking about 1:00 PM, not 1 in the morning....:):):)

KSagal
01-11-2009, 07:00 PM
I love Boston and the area, and am from the North East (Connecticut) but unfortunately, around here, everyone leaves for spring break, they do not come for spring breaK!

British Pasties are not good for your waist line anyway... Better look for yours....

Mr_Laurenzano
01-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Oceans Lotions and butts in motion. No commas.

Lets think about this, I look good in a thong.

Pastie glide, verb, noun, all that ‘gob`b`G~lide’

Not related to a pastry or any action but an inference to home bound potato couch bound snow birds.

I’m sorry maybe not.

So obviously we have the word ‘glide’ nailed down, what do we do with all these verbs?

Crash

Bob.Kerns
01-12-2009, 12:25 PM
what do we do with all these verbs?

Crash

Since we routinely verb nouns -- if we have a surplus, we could always adjectivize them and sell them to sports writers who are running a bit behind on their word counts.