PDA

View Full Version : hello all i'm a new one

Froley
06-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Hello all
just introducing myself --new here---
not an owner yet but soon once i acquire enough information...
i drive a prius but simply not electric enough....reading the ginger book at the moment....
Froley

Moebius
06-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Have any tours in your area? My wife and I took one at Epcot Center in Disney World and about a month later I bought mine. I was so impressed with the i2 I rode at Epcot, it was pretty much a given I was going to get one. The training we got there was top notch. They spent 1 hour out of 2 just getting us up to speed on riding them.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Froley
06-13-2008, 11:06 PM
thanks so much for the welcome..
there's no tours of Roswell that i know of however the community is small, should be easy to get around on a segway and new mexico is segway friendly from what i have researched.
Froley

mark1qhorsey
06-17-2008, 05:15 PM
thanks so much for the welcome..
there's no tours of Roswell that i know of however the community is small, should be easy to get around on a segway and new mexico is segway friendly from what i have researched.
Froley

Hi Froley,
I took a tour in Albuquerque this past weekend. It was pretty good, although the Dealer there does not have much recent vintage equipment. The owner is surprisingly not a big fan of the new i2/x2s himself, which is odd since riding their only available x2 was a pure revelation - one big smile afterwards! His son, Shawn, who is a regular on this site is also a true believer in the x2, and very very skilled. He said that their shop sells 5 x2s for every one i2... I believe it, because the x2 machine, with it's variety of options in tires and accessories really can't be beat. It's only disadvantage is a wide stance that takes up mos of a sidewalk. It can get 15 to 20 miles on a charge on city streets, and can always go 'off road' for short cuts! I am holding off for a year to buy one, for personal reasons, but am looking forward to getting one with great eagerness. Try a glide tour up there. Good luck.
Mark1