SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support For community-related suggestions, feedback, technical questions, problems and support.

Old 07-26-2009, 11:27 PM   #21
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin View Post
After the recent discussions on this forum and the extra talk I have had about it with the other moderators, I have to come to the conclusion that we aren't sharing the same vision.

Not having the same vision for SegwayChat is difficult and will cause frustrations on the long run. And that's not worth it for me. I rather maintain our good friendship.

The fact that we aren't having the same vision, plus the PMs I have received from people nagging about the TOS and ather things have decided me to change my role on SegwayChat from moderator back to a normal user.

This is truly segwaychat's loss. Integrity is a virtue that I respect, and keeping it intact is frequently difficult in certain settings...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #22
florin
The Gliding Dutchman
florin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Laurenzano View Post
Florin I like you, I think we met at segfest Long Beach. If I remember right you were really tall.
I'm rather fat than tall. Here's a picture from me at Long Beach (with thanks to Richard): http://glidingdutchman.eu/blog/wp-co...n/p1000023.jpg

Florin
florin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:58 AM   #23
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin View Post
I'm rather fat than tall. Here's a picture from me at Long Beach (with thanks to Richard): http://glidingdutchman.eu/blog/wp-co...n/p1000023.jpg

In my opinion, Florin is big hearted, big integritied, and big boned...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 AM   #24
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Thanks for trying, Florin.

Moderation is much harder than it looks, in ways that aren't obvious from the outside. The politics can consume enormous time -- not to mention emotional effort.

That you were willing to try speaks volumes of good about you. That you recognized that it wasn't a good fit for you and acted accordingly, speaks even better.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:33 AM   #25
polo_pro
Advanced Member
polo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member Segway Polo Player

Florin, as always you carefully consider all the facts and make sound decisions. I've always respected you for that.

I can't claim to understand all the information you considered to come to this decision, but I can say one thing. I'm sad that I may have played any part in your decision, because while your reasons might resonate with me I think you have alot to offer this forum or any other.

But I do know one thing. You're a tireless contributor to the overall segway community. I know I'll see you around participating in one fashion or another.

ps - And when you're ready...I have a polo mallet ready to slap in your hand! 8^) 8^) 8^)
polo_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:38 AM   #26
florin
The Gliding Dutchman
florin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo_pro View Post
... I know I'll see you around participating in one fashion or another....
Well, that all depends on you. Grab your chance, I will be in Washington DC at the mini fest (3 & 4 october). So, if you can put your scary polo thoughts aside for a moment, come join us and drag Ted, Stan and the others with you.

Florin
florin is offline   Reply With Quote