SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 04-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
pverona
pverona is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member
Default Ready to sell two X2

I'm getting ready to sell my two x2 plus a carrier. Perfect condition purchased 6/1/2007. Two info keys for each; two front bags.

Carrier is heavy duty and either power lift or crank. I prefer the crank. Specially designed to hold the two X2's. Fits a standard receiver. Easy to install; quick load; with straps to lock down the Segways. Also have a cover to protect the two and a solid aluminum diamond deck so no road stuff or water comes in contact with the Segways. The carrier is much better than the Segvator since the Segways are fully protected and off the ground and a steel deck surround the X2's.

Am taking pixs to show condition and will post on the web. Pixs will truly show the units in mint condition.

S/N provided and each is registered with Segway. Units are either in Fort Myers, Florida or in Pittsburgh, PA or on the rear of my Mercedes Benz motorhome. Would consider delivering to buyer after funds are escrowed with my attorney.

Any idea of where to sell? In your opinion what is the value of two used x2's? Or the value of one X2? What is the value of a carrier. Do you think it best to sell as a package or separately?

pverona@wizbizsolutions.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pverona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags, carrier, perfect, sale, x2