SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Miscellaneous topics and for general social, non-Segway discussions.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Angry My Health!!

As some may have noticed (and some may have not), I have not been posting or on livechat very often. This is because I was in the hospital from Tuesday until Thursday and then Friday I was at home and collapsed. I have no reccollection of what happened, but it has been a long journey. A spinal tap, countless EKG's, Telemetry 24/7, cat scans, table tilt tests, and a lot of blood work later they still don't know what caused it, but they say it is probably cardiac.

So from Friday night until now, I was at the hospital with no working internet (although after asking the 20th person found out there was a nurses computer without personal info on patients I could use briefly) so I decided to wxplain my absence. Some may not care, some may, but I am not leaving you guys, just on temporary vacation. I will return as an active poster/livechatter as soon as circumstances permit.

On an upside, today they implanted a monitor on my heart which is a little less invasive than a defibulator but is supposed to help my condition (I don't quite understand my condition, but that is ok, I will trust the doctors). I am expected to be out of the hospital either Tuesday or Wednesday! With that, I must get to bed and my time on the internet is up. I will leave you with something only I would. OBAMA WINS WYOMING YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy Ryan

P.S. If anyone wishes to contact me e-mail would not work but you can call me or even better yet text me at (608)-469-8232!!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
segsurfer
segsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee
Thumbs up feel better

feel better jr.
-segsurfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
segsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:20 AM   #3
David Long
David Long will become famous soon enoughDavid Long will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Be well, Jeremy.
David Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:47 AM   #4
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Take care and come back as soon as you can, Jeremy.
Pam
pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:34 AM   #5
Zorba9
Zorba9 is a glorious beacon of lightZorba9 is a glorious beacon of lightZorba9 is a glorious beacon of lightZorba9 is a glorious beacon of lightZorba9 is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member
Default Damn ......

.......Dude, Hang in there and get well!

KOG
Old 03-11-2008, 07:37 AM   #6
wwhopper
Advanced Member
wwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Default Keep getting better

We will look forward to your return

I hope they let Boris into visit you. ;-)
wwhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:54 AM   #7
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Get well soon. Come back strong.

We have all kinds of crap we have not yet argued about! LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
LibertySegway
LibertySegway will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player

Best wishes JR. I may not know you but that doesn't matter. We're all pulling for you!
LibertySegway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #9
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I got out of the hospital today and other than the incision wound am feeling alright! Thank you all for your care and support. I will probably be home late tonight as, now that I am out, there are a lot of people wanting to see me, but will return to livechat and my other activities later. I am returning to work today. I figure work isn't much different than home given as I am just sitting down all day at work anyway. I look forward to chatting with you all later and Karl, you are right, we have many more debates yet to come. Thank you all and have a great day!

Jeremy Ryan