SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support For community-related suggestions, feedback, technical questions, problems and support.

Old 11-03-2004, 11:59 PM   #1
Brooster
Advanced Member
Brooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to all

5 yr Member
Default Anyone else notice?

That a bunch of posts from November 2nd just showed up here on the night of November 3rd?

What's up with that?

Brooster
Brooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:07 AM   #2
QuadSquad
QuadSquad is a splendid one to beholdQuadSquad is a splendid one to beholdQuadSquad is a splendid one to beholdQuadSquad is a splendid one to beholdQuadSquad is a splendid one to beholdQuadSquad is a splendid one to beholdQuadSquad is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member

I think they're monitoring things these days. Big brother stuff. With all the BS getting posted these days why bother.
QuadSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:14 AM   #3
Brooster
Advanced Member
Brooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to allBrooster is a name known to all

5 yr Member

It was like a bunch of old posts had been hung up in some Internet node and got dumped in all at once. I've seen it happen before, but never so many at once. A couple of them came through as double posts, too.

Brooster
Old 11-04-2004, 12:16 AM   #4
ZoliHonig
ZoliHonig is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Yeah I noticed that to..... strange

-Zoli
ZoliHonig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:16 AM   #5
TedS
TedS is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member

Could be that ever since the Jackson clothing malfunction everything is on tape delay.

Ted

You won't find anything if you are not looking for something.
TedS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:28 AM   #6
Brooster
Advanced Member

5 yr Member

It was really weird ... I only stepped away for a few minutes. It's like with the exception of a couple of legitimately new threads, the threads that had been at the top of the page were all of the sudden at the bottom. If you click on the little arrows next to the last poster's name in several threads, you'll see that their posts are actually from November 2nd.

<insert Twilight Zone theme here>

Brooster
Old 11-04-2004, 12:30 AM   #7
Brooster
Advanced Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TedS

Could be that ever since the Jackson clothing malfunction everything is on tape delay.
Excellent, by the way. Those damn wardrobe malfunctions ... you never know where they're going to crop up.

Brooster
Old 11-04-2004, 12:58 AM   #8
FusionMag
FusionMag

5 yr Member

Where is micheal moore for all the posting irregularities??? Oh I know.. he is wiping the egg off of his face. Wasnt it supposed to be a scandouls night?? Oh well... Last I heard on the news is that he is pretty much in seclusion after a certain point last night.

AJ
FusionMag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 01:14 AM   #9
ElectraGlide
ElectraGlide

5 yr Member

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by FusionMag

Last I heard on the news is that he is pretty much in seclusion after a certain point last night.
Goodlet him stay there for eternity....luckily hi movie helped re-elect the Pres....that must have him really P.O.d Ha ha Michael !!!

Steve
ElectraGlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 01:16 AM   #10
Brooster
Advanced Member

5 yr Member

Ahh ... now, we're not gonna turn this into a political discussion.

Seriously, I've begun to notice this sort of thing sporadically over the past week or two. It's just that I've not seen so many old posts coming in all at once. Very strange.

Brooster