SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support For community-related suggestions, feedback, technical questions, problems and support.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #11
macgeek
Super Crazy
Segway Geek
macgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member
Default Bah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwhopper View Post
Especially if you are coming to FesT and entering the Segway Show competition, she has a major in with at least two of the judges!

Jon, I would suggest flowers, candy, and a nice glass of wine.
I will win her heart with my charm, my sense of humor, and my Pimp Talent!

Jonathan
macgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #12
Desert_Seg

Desert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to beholdDesert_Seg is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek View Post
I will win her heart with my charm, my sense of humor, and my Pimp Talent!

Jonathan
I'm not sure you want to be talking about Nora and your Pimp talent in the same breath!!!!

Steven
Desert_Seg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #13
Five-Flags
Five-Flags is a jewel in the roughFive-Flags is a jewel in the roughFive-Flags is a jewel in the roughFive-Flags is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member
Smile You owe me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora k View Post
wait, i have to follow the rules now? oh this just sucks.
One cleaning of my monitor. I had just taken a sip of soda when I read your comment... and promptly sprayed my desk, laughing like crazy. Thanks!!
Five-Flags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #14
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default while I'm at it :)

just in case any one is not aware:

There are 4 mods for the chat
jgrohol
sal
wwhopper
pam

Please feel free communicating with whomever you feel the most comfortable communicating with, should you have an issue. But on the same hand, please know that we all interact with each other over each issue and although some decisions are made unilaterally, most have all been discussed off the forums.

Pam
pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #15
hellphish
hellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura about

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

requesting that all info go in the first post, subsequent replies deleted, and the thread locked.
hellphish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #16
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

actually, hellphish, part of your suggestion is probably good. I'll separate the threads into two so that if someone wants to comment, they can, and I will then move the two posts to a single thread and lock it. In the future, you can send these little helpful suggestions to one of the moderators via PM.
Pam
pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #17
hellphish
hellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura about

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

No problem. I have lots of ideas about organizing information for greatest ease-of-access.
hellphish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #18
polo_pro
Advanced Member
polo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member Segway Polo Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam View Post
just in case any one is not aware:

There are 4 mods for the chat
jgrohol
sal
wwhopper
pam

Please feel free communicating with whomever you feel the most comfortable communicating with, should you have an issue. But on the same hand, please know that we all interact with each other over each issue and although some decisions are made unilaterally, most have all been discussed off the forums.

Pam
Technically, there is a fifth adminstrator, pt. But he's only brought in when there's a tie in moderator voting. Much like the vice-president and just as useful. 8^) 8^) 8^)
polo_pro is offline   Reply With Quote