SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion

Notices

Segway General Discussion General discussion related to any model of Segways, miniPROs, or Ninebots. Please do not post non-Segway technology posts here; use the technology forum instead.

Old 02-25-2021, 11:40 PM   #1
davehetfield
davehetfield is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member
Default Lights on battery problems?

Hi all , I have no Lights on my extra battery for my ES2. How can I do now ? The battery works fine except for the lights.
Any help? Thanks!
davehetfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 03:21 AM   #2
Philip
Philip will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davehetfield View Post
Hi all , I have no Lights on my extra battery for my ES2. How can I do now ? The battery works fine except for the lights.
Any help? Thanks!
As far as I know, there is no practical way to fix those four LEDs if they have stopped working.

The KickScooter draws down on both battery packs equally. The gauge on the Dashboard screen will continue to show the average of both packs. The App will continue to show the level of each pack separately. You don't need to rely on those four little LEDs (they are handy but not essential).

One thing to ensure is that the Extra Battery pack is still tight on the Stem. There are two fasteners (under rubber bungs) that hold the pack to the bracket, and three fasteners that hold the bracket to the Stem. It is important that all five are kept tight, otherwise the connection between the pack and the internal board will become damaged over time (carbonised).

Philip