SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Ratings and Reviews > Segway Dealers

Notices

Segway Dealers Rate and review your experiences at a Segway dealership.

Segway 360 - Fail
Segway 360 - Fail
Published by gresults
05-17-2012
Author rating
Courteous & attentive attitude?
20%20%20%
Questions answered accurately?
20%20%20%
Pricing and negotiations
20%20%20%
Overall experience
20%20%20%
Recommend to a friend?
20%20%20%
Service capability & quality?
20%20%20%
Average 20%
Thumbs down Segway 360 - Fail

I had a recent encounter with this business thru a Ebay purchase doing business as Segway 360 user name fishkin777, A simple enough transaction I had recent occasion to require a new option for my Segway I2 kickstand that had a encounter with one of our Mounted Horses, Well I was in fairly quick need so instead of seeking source local did a quick ebay search and found a used one which stated all hardware included no brainer ordered, Well get item on friday prior to heading out of town to local island so get up Saturday morning to put it on well it appeared whomever had purchased prior or whomever took it off had left the longer screws required to mount in the original Segway it was used on, no problem ran to local hardware store picked up screws and was good to go, So I sent off email asking for a 15.00 credit on my purchase to offset my time and expense fo getting my own screws.

I too on occasion as a business owner for over 20 years have had to make adjustments after the sale to make a customer happy, just part of doing business, well you guessed it my request was denied but in there defense they did offer to send me new screws, you guessed it why would I need them.

I just wanted to let everyone know not all business owners have the ability or the desire to know how to handle simple issues so caution must be taken.
Member rating
Courteous & attentive attitude?N/A
Questions answered accurately?N/A
Pricing and negotiationsN/A
Overall experienceN/A
Recommend to a friend?N/A
Service capability & quality?N/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Review Tools

Latest 5 reviews
By Gihgehls on 05-17-2012, 11:23 AM

If there was something wrong with your order (mistakes do happen) you should always go to the seller first. Of course they offered to send you screws, screws are cheap. I can see why you think you would be entitled to replacement screws, but 15 dollars is a little steep for a few fasteners.
By uga on 05-17-2012, 07:20 PM

What did the original auction say?

Post the auction!
By eJM on 05-19-2012, 01:39 AM

Yeah, what they said. And throw a few periods in there when you type. I'm on oxygen and get outa breath readin' them long sentences.
By SegNerd on 07-12-2012, 06:40 PM

Gihgehls is right. Under the law, you do have to give the seller a chance to make it right before you demand money back (at least in the US).

Considering my experience trying to buy a parking stand from Segway of New Mexico, where they decided to just keep the stand AND the money, literally robbing me of $80, your experience doesn't sound so bad to me! I am sorry to hear of your inconvenience nonetheless.
Comment