SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 05-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #1
love2ride
love2ride is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default New Member to Community

Hi Everybody, just found this chat group thru our Segway dealer in Corvalis, Oregon. We have been full-timing in a 45' Motorhome since retiring and we love to travel and see our wonderful country. In the winter we are in Southern California and spend much of our summer traveling in Oregon and other western states. We have traveled cross country, but with the price of fuel we will pretty much stay in the west now. We carry 2 i167's in the back of our tow vehicle and ride whenever we find an interesting place to explore.
We look forward to chatting with members of the forum.
Thanks, Candace and Dale
love2ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
bentbiker
bentbiker is a jewel in the roughbentbiker is a jewel in the roughbentbiker is a jewel in the roughbentbiker is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Check out the upcoming picnic and BBQ in Orange County. The sponsors, Segway OC (Dick and Jim) are big RV'ers themselves.

John Kuhn
bentbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
Stanrss
Stanrss is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee
Thumbs up

Wecome Candace and Dale...This is my 4th season of fultime RV'ing with a segway. Using a segway is a great way to see new places..I just left Phoenix, Laughlin, Nv. and Palm Springs and will be in Newport Bch. till June. then I'll head up the coast of Cali. to Oregon...I'll be at the OC Seg BBQ...5/18 maybe I'll see you somewhere along the way...Stan
Old 05-05-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
Sal
Enjoys a well balanced glide
Sal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Welcome to the Club, Candace and Dale,

Please continue to partake in the discussions and share your experiences. Although some of us have been around the Segway Community longer than others, all of us enjoy equally, the stories and experiences of new owners!

-Sal
Old 05-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #5
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Great to have another woman's perspective! Welcome Candace - and Dale, glad to have you here, too. All you guys with Class As, I'm jealous. I just bought a Trail Cruiser to go cross country with when I retire. It'll be an adventure!

Pam
pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
cms1001
cms1001 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Everybody,

Just posting to say hello. I've got an i167 I've had since 2003 when it first came out. I have a segseat & I use my segway everyday.I live in the segway friendly city of Washington DC
cms1001 is offline   Reply With Quote