SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 06-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #1
OKC glider
OKC glider is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member
Default Jonesing for a glide ride

I am new to the forum but can't hardly wait to get my 1st Segway. I had a chance to try one out and all I can say is I'm hooked! All I have to do now is find a good deal on one(if that's possible). In reading on the forum before becoming a member it sounds like a great place to find out just about anything on Segways.
OKC glider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Welcome, indeed. We have another OKC member, Mark, but it's been some time since he posted. I've read your other posts about your dad, and hope you find the Ft !Worth dealer easy to work with. I've heard good things about him. Mark's member name is mzokc, and you may be able to reach him through his profile, or through his webpage. It's nice to have someone local to talk to.
Good luck
Pam
pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #3
OKC glider
OKC glider is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member

Thanks, I will look Mark up. I see that you are from Niceville FL. Been there several times, very nice place I think that "The Truman Show" was filmed there wasn't it? Thanks again and I will definately look Mark up. I will have my dad on a Segway soon.
OKC glider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

You're in the right area <G>. The Truman Show was actually filmed at a little costal town closer to Panama City, but we all shop at the big Walmart in Destin (Jim Carey's wife got dissed by saying that the main entertainment in the area was shopping at WalMart in Destin) .

Good luck!!
Pam
pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
Moebius

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC glider View Post
All I have to do now is find a good deal on one(if that's possible).
SamsClub.com sells white i2s on-line for a "pretty good" price. You'll have to factor in shipping and sales tax to the $4,498 price, but it sounds good to me.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...47&pCatg=10599

Hope this helps.