SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 10-01-2019, 05:46 PM   #1
SegLegs
SegLegs has a spectacular aura aboutSegLegs has a spectacular aura about

5 yr Member
Default Trying to Liquidate the Last of Everything!

Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on the forum but I wasn't sure where else to go and I don't have a ton of time to set up a store front on Ebay or Amazon.

There was one gentleman from MA who PM'd me and I apologize for not responding - in between divesting our business from Segway, and concentrating on our core business, I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 2016 and still haven't fully recovered.

Anywho...we still have more Gen 2 and I'm sure a good share of Gen 1 parts I'd like to get rid of - does anyone here know the best outlet to get this stuff listed and sold? Ideally, I'd like to bundle stuff together say "a lot of Gen 1 items" - I'm not looking to make a killing whatsoever, I just need the space for more projects.

And please, do not worry about me selling batteries that have been sitting around, I would never do that to anyone. I just need to get these parts gone. If anyone has anything specific they are looking for please email me at my work email address: marybeth.alosa@newenglandkw.com who knows, it might be sitting here just waiting for you.

Thanks for any help you can give me with this one - it's been hanging over my head and I need to get everything taken care of - hope everyone is well and still gliding!

Best,
MaryBeth Alosa
formerly of Segway of Northern New England / Segway of Boston
SegLegs is offline   Reply With Quote