SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Miscellaneous topics and for general social, non-Segway discussions.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
nora k
nora k has a spectacular aura aboutnora k has a spectacular aura aboutnora k has a spectacular aura about

5 yr Member
Default Who is the final cylon?

okay, so roger hasn't even tried to hide his enthusiasm for the premiere of BattleStar Galactica (BSG) tonight. we are just as excited and i have promised to lay off the fraking drinking game so i can make it through the episode. and it's been on scifi.com since noon today, so i can always catch up to what i might miss in between slugs.

so - who else has been following the BSG saga and does anyone have thoughts on where the final season might take us?

Old 04-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #2
falves
falves is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Thumbs up Love BSG!

I'm beginning to think that the last Cylon is either Lee Adama or Laura Roslin. Her determination to follow "the path" is a little suspicious. And Lee... Well, his talk with his father about his brother sparked my suspicion there.

-Fernando
falves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:56 AM   #3
BillPaxton
BillPaxton is a jewel in the roughBillPaxton is a jewel in the roughBillPaxton is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by falves View Post
I'm beginning to think that the last Cylon is either Lee Adama or Laura Roslin. Her determination to follow "the path" is a little suspicious. And Lee... Well, his talk with his father about his brother sparked my suspicion there.

-Fernando
Well we thought it was Starbuck thats out the window now so Laura is our prime suspect. She's survived too many close calls - my guess is she was 'placed' during the very first attack.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. ~Ernest Hemingway
BillPaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:37 AM   #4
JohnG
Uber Administrator
Wise Segway Elder
JohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to beholdJohnG is a splendid one to behold

I think it's Laura, only because she's the only other one who had the same opera house vision as the two cylons did. How could a human have that vision?

When/how did the last 4 cylons replace their human equivalents?

John
Old 04-05-2008, 09:37 AM   #5
falves
falves is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Replacements

My guess is that the latest four were placed at the same time as Boomer. When exactly that was, I would like to know. I'd like the story to explain a little more about how the Cylons think and what their strategy was from the beginning. It takes a lot of forethought to strategically infiltrate the humans at so many levels.

Also, are the "human" toasters copies of an original human or are they created from scratch? Both? If copies of humans can be made, what happened to the originals? Are they still alive somewhere, being kept prisoner? Arrgh! Too many questions!

-F
falves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #6
nora k
nora k has a spectacular aura aboutnora k has a spectacular aura aboutnora k has a spectacular aura about

5 yr Member

i believe moore and eick said it wasn't going to be anyone in the last supper photo below...

we didn't watch last night (thank god for tivo!) and if cally didn't die i'd like to place her in the running. on the other hand i'd be okay if they killed her off. still, if she and tyrol have the first cylon/cylon baby that would be more important than hera... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPaxton View Post
Well we thought it was Starbuck thats out the window now so Laura is our prime suspect. She's survived too many close calls - my guess is she was 'placed' during the very first attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrohol View Post
I think it's Laura, only because she's the only other one who had the same opera house vision as the two cylons did. How could a human have that vision?

When/how did the last 4 cylons replace their human equivalents?

John