SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 03-17-2021, 07:25 AM   #1
canthackit
canthackit

5 yr Member
Default I have two i180 Segways, Segshields, and Golf Bag Accessory

I'm just gauging if there is any interest in buying either of my two i180 Segways. One I bought new in 2005, the other was just partially used when I bought it in early 2006. One has blue fenders and the other has red fenders. Everything cosmetically is great. The tires are excellent. Batteries are Li-ion but dead of course. Even when I hooked up some good batteries, I still got the dreaded red wrench indicating a platform fault in both units.

I also have two Segshields. What's that you ask? These are clear acrylic shields that were used to put on the front of an i180 Segway and then you put an ad on it and run up and down the street or sidewalk advertising. One is still in the box, never opened. The other was installed for about 15 minutes to see how it looked, but never used. What's really cool about these shields is the aluminum heavy brackets that were engineered and milled to clamp around the i180 shaft and fit it perfectly.

I also have two new in the box brackets that attach to the i180 that allow you to carry a golf bag out on a golf course. I never used them.

I've thought about just parting out the i180s and am still willing to do that.

I am in Northwest Arkansas.

Rick

(Sounds like a good Segway ad to me)
canthackit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 01:52 AM   #2
bottleworks
bottleworks is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I'm interested to learn more.... How much do you want for them? Have they been stored inside?