SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 05-23-2018, 12:23 PM   #1
dearwestley
dearwestley is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Segway I2 for Sale - with hesitation...

OK... I acquiesce. I've had my Segway I2 since 2008 when I joined the forum, and still love riding her when the occasion arises. Alas, the occasion doesn't arise much, and my need for the space where she sits huddled against the wall outweighs her utility at this point in my life. Really what she needs is a good home and someone to ride her.

Sold as pictured, she has 854 miles, is ALWAYS plugged in when she isn't otherwise on the road. She's got some dings and scuffs over the years. Accessories included are the original spring kickstand (which really isn't a selling feature - that thing is marginal at best), handlebar bag, 2 hard cases and the accompanying mounts (2 cargo plates and 2 cargo frames), the Segway lock, and the handlebar mount for mounting accessories. I had intentions once upon a time to change out the fenders and console cover to the yellow ones - never did it, but they come with the purchase, too. (The portion of the white console that is on the Segway - the electrical connection cover that springs shut - no longer springs shut, and the cover is missing.

I also have the vehicle mount for carrying the Segway, and am happy to include it or sell it separately.

I think that covers it. I live in Los Angeles, so would prefer to sell somewhat locally to avoid the difficulty of shipping.

And price? Gosh, I'm not sure. I see them listed all over the place. It'd be great to get $3000 for everything, but I'm happy to consider any fair and best offer.

I couldn't figure out how to load pictures to this platform, so have attached a DropBox link with photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v4w61eb7x...sCA85vyea?dl=0

Thanks folks. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Russell
Old 07-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #2
dearwestley
dearwestley is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Segway I2 needs home - I need the space!

Good morning. Sorry - I couldn't figure out how to edit my post, so am replying to my post with further information.

My need for space has become more pressing! And I see that my DropBox link wasn't correct on the original post. Here's the correct one:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v4w61eb7x...sCA85vyea?dl=0

I'd like to get her moved by Friday evening, July 6. How's 1500 for everything sound? Feel free to contact me at 310-923-4775. Russell
Old 07-05-2018, 12:56 PM   #3
airdale
airdale will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Sent you a PM.
airdale is offline   Reply With Quote