SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 12-11-2014, 02:58 AM   #1
mryang
mryang is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Lightbulb FOR SELL: Segway LED Lights KIT

Hi all,

I know - this is almost my first post here but I'm NOT a robot (well, my girlfriends tells me otherwise, but this is not about her!).

I have made a custom LED Lights kit for the Segway and I'm curious if anyone is interested in bying - if that is the case, I will make a sort of assembly for DIY or something similar. Just PM or send me email.

Unfourtunately I can't post any images or links yet... but will try to do it later. You can search youtube "Wheel Tours Pattaya"

Not the best quality, but you get the idea. It is all powered from one small 12V MC-battery in the bag with cabling through the steering column. Front, Ground and Rear lights have separate light controllers and can thus be individually set - according to your wishes. It is high grade LED that is silicon protected and thus waterproof. The installation takes about 20-30 minutes and is very easy for anyone to do. Yes, you need to know the difference between plus and minus but that's about it. But everything is already soldered and finished to apply. And yes, Segway batteries can be removed even after installation and so can the steering column.

With everything soldered and ready with battery and power switch I have been thinking around $200 - Is this reasonable? It takes about 3 hours for me to solder everything nice. This also includes the 12V Battery but NO charger.

If you have any interest in this, please PM or send email.

Best regards
Marcus
mryang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
front, led, lights, tail