SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > Science and Technology

Notices

Science and Technology Science & technology discussions not related to the Segway. This includes discussion of Segway knockoffs and clones.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2015, 05:44 PM   #18
Civicsman
Civicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

Quote:
Racism? You due understand the definition right?

Its about the all mighty dollar! Period end of story....If you can pay someone $1.25 and hour with no benefits....
You get a few CEO's and stockholders reaping the benefits of the slave labor camps....I mean factory's!

Americans have become so cheap and its only about price!...

An IPhone has no moving parts a Segway does...Apples subs out there product to a company that builds there products, over works there employee's and has netting outside so the people who try to kill themselves, fail....Then get fired!

Its been a long time policy for American manufactures to go to China, Japan, and other countries and get tax breaks...

Have you seen the market flooded with Chinese cars yet?
In my experience, a lot of racists truly believe they are not racists. They rationalize their racism right out of their pointy little heads.

Everything Chinese is NOT junk. To be sure, there is a lot of crap made in China, and one has to be VERY careful, in my opinion.

You keep ranting that iPhones don't have wheels, but you refuse to acknowledge that Chinese companies make a lot of components for almost every car company, worldwide. Engines, transmissions, wheels, brakes, etc., etc., etc.

You're right that YOU haven't seen Chinese cars, but I have, and you will too. In the early 1990's, Korean cars started showing up in the USA. US manufacturers laughed, but they weren't laughing at the Koreans a few years later when they started taking market share. As good as the Korean companies have become, Chinese car manufacturers scare them.

Tags
lithium batteries, ninebot, segway announcement