SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Tours and Rentals

Notices

Tours and Rentals Issues, experiences & opinions relating to Segway rentals and tours.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Moebius
Moebius is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Thumbs up Boston Tour Experience

My wife and I just got back from Boston where we took a two hour tour with the outfit Boston Gliders (www.bostongliders.com).

We both loved the amount of ground we were able to cover on the i2s. We would have never been able to see the amount of historic sights we saw without them. Since we were experienced gliders, the tour guide didn't have to keep an eye on us to make sure we were not going to kill ourselves. The best part was that since the other tour participants were late, we were able to have a tour with just the three of us. It was basically a private tour. If you like challenging courses to glide on, then you'll love Boston. Lots of weaving, dodging, slopes, hills, tight paths, etc.

As far as the tour guide was concerned, she didn't seem too knowledgeable about the history of the sights we were seeing. Fortunately, we had heard most of the history from the various trolley rides we had take a couple of days before, so that didn't matter to us.

All-in-all, it was the best Segway tour we've had so far. It's a great way to see Boston.
Moebius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Halffro777
Halffro777 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

We're still waiting for you guys to come join us in Tampa. I know you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Halffro777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boston, tour