SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Miscellaneous topics and for general social, non-Segway discussions.

Old 03-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #51
IcanGlide
IcanGlide is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I'll join this fray, and take my lumps as they arrive. I have been a Christian for most of my life, therefore I view the things that have happened and are happening in the world today through the lens of Christianity. However, there are more open doors in my mind than there are closed ones. My mindset has been, and will continue to be, to get along with and to agree with as many people as possible. I have not been appointed as your judge or your critic, and though the God I believe in may be minimalized or boxed up by some, I won't cut your tires or burn your house down. I'll still be your friend if you will let me.

As far as determining what is or isn't God's word, name another book on this planet that contains God's prophecy that has happened exactly as was written. One instance in the bible is the name of the king that set the Israelites free. This prohpecy was given 600 years before this king was born and the country he was to be king over wasn't even in existence yet. His name was Cyrus.

Blaming God for all of the wars that have happened or are happening is failing to understand all of the factors that have been in play since the dawn of creation. Satan is the one opposed to God and it is he that entices mankind-even Christians- to fight. Why God allows things to happen, only he knows, everything belongs to him anyway.

To take the atheist's view that there is no God, and to ignore the teachings of the Bible is dangerous. So what, if they are correct, but I would rather live as best I could according to the Bible, die, and find out that there is no heaven, than to live contrary to it, die, and find out that there is a Hell.

The outcome for the "War for land" in Israel has already been written.

Frank
IcanGlide is offline   Reply With Quote