SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Videos and Podcasts

Notices

Videos and Podcasts For all Segway-related multimedia posts, music, podcasts, videos, etc.

Old 07-20-2007, 03:59 PM   #11
Sleepy
Sleepy is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

You can still view it directly from the GOOD Magazine web site:
http://www.goodmagazine.com/section/...ctions_segways

As a player of SegPolo, I welcome criticism and ridicule. I agree with hellphish's comment. Personally I love playing. If people keep talking about it, more Segway owners will know about it and may be willing to try it out. SegPolo as we know it today is 3 years old (as of last Wed.) The coolest thing for me is that a few weeks ago when riding to work someone stopped me and instead of asking how much it cost, asked me, "Hey, do you play polo on that?"

-Alex
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #12
polo_pro
Advanced Member
polo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member Segway Polo Player
Default new YouTube URL

By the way, do we have any korean speakers who can translate? I'm curious what's being said just before you see the segment with Kim on a segway with a polo mallet. Also throughout the refrain something is being repeated in Korean.

I'll be changing my signature soon...maybe this is the munged/fake quote I'm looking for!

polo_pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #13
SegWayne
SegWayne will become famous soon enoughSegWayne will become famous soon enough

Location: On Grandparent tour, currently spoiling Grandchild in Texas
5 yr Member

Ok, I finally could not take it any longer. Thanks for finding the link so I could watch it. My gosh that was funny. Lighten up folks. I mean, if anything, why not say Kim is about as likely to give up his prospect of nukes, as he would be to pick a Segway over all the other stuff (except he already has all those other things at his Black Sea Resort). How come you missed the fact that he was actually using a ball to play polo, I mean regional standards dictate an animal head or other body part, oh, oh, oh yeah, what about that rainbow? In N. Korea, come on, must be something to do with the Rainbow Coalition, or some Gay Pride movement. Anyone old enough to remember TW3 (That Was The Week That Was). Only reason I watched the news was so I could get the jokes.