SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 01-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
Accessory Xperts
Accessory Xperts is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Hello from Accessory Xperts

Hello,

we are new members.
We are from Germany and are very interested in this forum.
We hope we will find many friendly contacts to discuss about Segway.

Greatings from Dierk
Accessory Xperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
florin
The Gliding Dutchman
florin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to allflorin is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Welcome Dierk,

I checked your website, too bad that you don't export to the USA and Canada! The majority of the people on SegwayChat are living in the USA.

Florin
florin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

Yes, too bad. They stock several kinds of tires that US seguestrians would eat up, plus I'm sure many would like their handlebars and kickstand.
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
segsurfer
segsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Nicely laid out website; the products look to be very thoughtfully designed as well. It's a shame you guys don't ship stateside.
-segsurfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
segsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:37 AM   #5
gizmodepot
gizmodepot is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Why no expore to USofA?

Can you please explain why you do not export to US A?

"Turbo" Tom
Lodi, NJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gizmodepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:18 AM   #6
nickyboy
nickyboy will become famous soon enoughnickyboy will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I just spent half an hour drooling over some of these products. It's a great site, and it's in English too! I think I will be trying some of the winter/offroad tyres on the i2 we will be using for our tour guides (customers ride X2's). It's interesting that Germany appears to be throwing up some great Segway accessory and customising companies, Funky Move is another great one.

Southern Segway
Tel: 0845 619 0007

nickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
NotQuiteCode3
NotQuiteCode3 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Welcome to this forum!

Like everyone else, I also had to see your site and am very impressed! It shows close ups and has all the details I wanted to know, including whether items are in stock.

I love the kickstand! So simple, beautiful and easy to operate from on or off the segway! I love the ergonomic handles! And the little FM radio with horn!

I hope you enjoy being part of Segway Chat.

Lynn
NotQuiteCode3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:49 AM   #8
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I hope when I get tired of tweaking Inc's noodle of a kickstand by my mod using plastic from a milk bottle and some packing tape, you guys will have figured out how to sell your kickstand in the US.

I think your site looks very professional -- it presents your products very clearly. A lot of other sites should take a good look at your site as how to go about it!
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
Madsegs
Madsegs will become famous soon enoughMadsegs will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Great website but you could add the size of the tyres. And the tyre prices are much better than i paid......

I opted for the K66 2 years ago at 80/80-14 but as i use i167 fenders i found a beter K66 in the 100/70-14. Not sure if it works on i2 as i do not use them. Fits an i180 fender with a very slight shave off the inside due to the shape.

Shave: Fit the tyre and with the power steer running one wheel only hold a belt sander to the tyre (where it touches the fender) for about a minute. This removes +-2mm or the tyre where it was touching and it will not touch again.

Don´t you just love segs, i´m always riding mine.

Madsegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #10
Madsegs
Madsegs will become famous soon enoughMadsegs will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member
Default Ml12

The ML12 is not better that the standard michelin although it looks better and wears out as fast as a i2 sst tyre.

Don´t you just love segs, i´m always riding mine.

Madsegs is offline   Reply With Quote