SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion > Reference Information & How-To's

Notices

Reference Information & How-To's Valuable reference information, stolen Segway reporting, how-to's, error codes & more.

Old 06-23-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
jazlady
jazlady is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member
Exclamation How to fix minipro260 knee bar tilting to right

My husband knee bar is off-center (tilting to the right). How do we adjust it back to center again? Is there any videos out there to explain this step by step? Or do we have to take it back to segway for repairs.

I notice my minipro260 is a little off-center too, but my husband is worst and is making him fall off and crash. How do we fix this? Please share video explaining step by step.

Thanks.
jazlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 02:23 AM   #2
fabricGator
fabricGator is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

Hey jazlady, welcome to the forum.

I have a Ninebot MiniPro plus and after reading this post, I checked mine out.

I have had noticed that it seemed that i could turn, spin, rotate, in one direction a little easier that the other. Sure enough, it appears that my steer bar was a little off to one side. I may have damaged it when I first got mine last week... (I got thrown a few times and it was all my fault)
Now I ride like the wind, and I love it. Well, a 10.7 mile per hour wind that is....

With the power off and the glider on the table, I looked to see how the steer bar was attached. Without disassembly, I could not see any attachment or adjustment hardware.

I presume that the steer bar was straight when it left the factory, so I pushed the bar all the way to the 'stop' in the direction that I wanted it to move, and then I gave it just a little more of a budge.

I know this is probably not the technical directions that you were looking for here, but it seemed to work for me and my Mini Pro Plus.
My official advice is to take them both in for factory warranty repair.

Please return here and let us know what you do to get your segways straightened out. And as always, enjoy safe, happy gliding!
Cheers!
fabricGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:33 PM   #3
ChefBrent
ChefBrent is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

My knee bar is tilting as well. I’m not sure when it happened but it has my OCD in the red.
I will try the “just a little bit more” method. I hope this works. I searched for an official way to fix it but couldn’t find anything. I’ll post my results.

Chef
ChefBrent is offline   Reply With Quote