SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Related Sites and Resources

Notices

Related Sites and Resources For fan created site announcements, questions, advice, promotions, contests, resources on the web, help building your site or blog, etc.

Old 11-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #21
gbrandwood
Advanced Member
gbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Thumbs up Unofficial Segway Code eBook Released

Okay, hit my final knock-back over the filming. I need 12 million £ public liability to do one piece! Sheesh. Plus, my camcorder broke! I think I'll leave the filming for another time...

Anyway, I have now uploaded the official release of what is now (I think) a funky little eBook. As always, comments appreciated:

Old 11-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #22
Cube128
Cube128 will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Very nice compilation of info, looks great on my Kindle too!
Old 11-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #23
gbrandwood
Advanced Member
gbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I just googled Kindle - cool! Glad it works on that.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:52 AM   #24
meberoth
meberoth is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Good information! Thanks for making it available.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #25
gbrandwood
Advanced Member

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Thumbs up Updated Guide

Hi all

I thought you might like to know that I've released an updated version of my guide, v2.1 (see link in my signature). This include some revised content and some additional content, re-written from my Segway Myths page on my website.

As ever, I hope it is of use and I would gladly appreciate any comments you might have on how I can improve it for future releases. Please post here, via PM or e-mail (see my profile). Both the good and the bad/constructive accepted!

I would also like to thank the sponsors of the guide, whose support is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:31 AM   #26
energetic
energetic is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I'm really happy that I've bumped into this and read the entire unofficial code. I've also signed the petition to legalize Segway in UK. I hope they do.

I must say, that the unofficial Segway code has affected positively the way I will move around with my Segway. Thanks for all the work done putting this together.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member of
Old 05-30-2011, 05:33 AM   #27
gbrandwood
Advanced Member

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Glad you like it - it is in the middle of being revised to take into account lots of new thoughts and experience.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:47 AM   #28
energetic
energetic is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Very nice. Looking forward to read the new content.
and

Proud Member of
Old 05-17-2019, 10:34 AM   #29
VoltaRiders
VoltaRiders is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

This is an excellent idea!