SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support For community-related suggestions, feedback, technical questions, problems and support.

View Poll Results: When a poster disagrees with moderators regarding a topic,what should that member do?
First the poster should go educate themselves and read the Terms of Service. 13 61.90%
The poster should have known not to bring up the topic in the first place. 1 4.76%
The poster should have looked through past posts to find what topics were taboo and then not posted. 1 4.76%
The poster should let the matter drop and be silent when asked/warned by any moderator. 8 38.10%
The poster should discuss what's acceptable with the moderator, and then rephrase things. 16 76.19%
The poster should quietly drift away and never post again. 3 14.29%
The poster should show their dissatisfaction by whine incessantly about lots of unrelated topics. 0 0%
The poster should leave and start their own forum without any fear of reprisals or harassment. 4 19.05%
The poster should repost alot making a pain of themselves because obviously it must be important. 0 0%
The poster should do whatever possible to annoy everyone until they are banned. 1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2008, 03:20 AM   #1
polo_pro
Advanced Member
polo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member Segway Polo Player
Default Poll to get your advice - plz do not post a reply to this thread

First let me request everyone NOT to hit the reply button.

Let me repeat that say that again for emphasis. Do _not_ hit the reply button.

Start another thread if you must. But I don't want this thread deleted because someone derails it and sends it towards unpleasant topics. And I certainly don't want to see this thread locked.

SO, once again, do not hit the reply button. Am I clear?

Now with all that said, I'd like to point out that if you respond to this thread, your name is recorded next to the option you select. You will not be responding anonymously. You can select several options if you find several acceptable.

I'd like to comment more, but I'm going to do so in http://forums.segwaychat.com/showthread.php?t=17985 because I'm following my own advice and....

NOT hitting the reply button!

Last edited by polo_pro; 03-01-2008 at 03:29 AM..