SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
mondaylover
mondaylover is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default 2 x Segway i2 without batteries for sale

Hi folks I've posted this already a few days ago but I've also added them to eBay http://bit.ly/9Lt38N

I run a promotional company (http://www.ilovemondays.net/) and we loaned 2 of our 8 Segways to a company in Scotland who sent them back to me with dead batteries. They said that they charged them on an outdoor generator and this is how the batteries died. I was unaware that this could cause a problem. Regardless of this the Segways are in full working order and have been used since with replacement batteries that we borrowed temporarily from the main Segway Dealer in Dublin http://www.segway.ie/.

We bought the Segways in June 2008 and they have only been used from advertising promotions (see ). Both Segways have approximately 900 miles on the clock and are in perfect condition aside from a small number of scrapes and scuffs. I've included these in the photos. I am happy to send more photos by e-mail.

New Segway i2's sell around £3,900 and it's hard to get a used i2 for anything less than £2500. New batteries can be bought for around £700 or perhaps you can get your hands on some reconditioned ones. Our batteries are apparently beyond repair hence the reason for selling the Segways. We also have enough extra to fulfil the business that we do.

I am happy to answer any questions about the Segways and am willing to discuss an offer for the pair. This auction is for 1 Segway and I will be adding the other one now shortly.

I am disappointed about having to sell the Segways at this reduced rate but it doesn't make sense for me to buy new batteries to sell as complete.

You can read more about the specifications of our i2 at the Segway website and as I say I am happy to send you any information you require about each one. The second Segway is in the same condition as this one. Happy to send any number of photos!!!

Shipping can be arrange by courier and we can discuss this if you are interested in buying.

I look forward to hearing from you

Dean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a monday lover?
mondaylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
dgbint
dgbint will become famous soon enoughdgbint will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Default Battery Reviver

Hi

We have one of our Battery Reviver units in the UK at the moment.
It has just put a big grin on the face of a distressed owner, who was in a similar situation.

It wouldn't could cost much to try it out.

Please send me a message with your email address.

If you want to read about our Battery Reviver, just visit
www.segwaysoutherncross.com

Michael
dgbint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:31 AM   #3
mondaylover
mondaylover is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Reviver

Hi Michael

Do you still have the reviver in the UK?

How much would it cost to try this?

Dean

I'll send you my e-mail address now...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a monday lover?
mondaylover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
segway without batteries, used segway, used segway i2