SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion > Reference Information & How-To's

Notices

Reference Information & How-To's Valuable reference information, stolen Segway reporting, how-to's, error codes & more.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #11
Joushou
Joushou will become famous soon enoughJoushou will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Of course, with our massive brains, we're way more qualified to answer the question!

(YES, fat, water, and dedicated muscle-controls all count! No "If you cut off the muscle-control, our brain is heavier" here! )

(I wonder what the reaction to this by the female part of this site would be...)

Reality has been scientifically proven impossible.
Joushou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #12
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joushou View Post
Of course, with our massive brains, we're way more qualified to answer the question!

(YES, fat, water, and dedicated muscle-controls all count! No "If you cut off the muscle-control, our brain is heavier" here! )

(I wonder what the reaction to this by the female part of this site would be...)
LOL You really don't want to know!
Now if you were my teenager....
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #13
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gihgehls View Post
I do. What are you saying?

Nothing at all, except that it is similar to a purse in the way it is often carried, and therefore may offer a valid suggestion to what the OP requested, despite being dismissed by another poster as not be gender specifically appropriate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #14
L.I. Glider
L.I. Glider is a glorious beacon of lightL.I. Glider is a glorious beacon of lightL.I. Glider is a glorious beacon of lightL.I. Glider is a glorious beacon of lightL.I. Glider is a glorious beacon of lightL.I. Glider is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member
Default Since you asked...

I have a Gen 1. If I'm just going out for a glide, my purse hangs over the handlebar (short strap) or across my body, messenger- bag style (long strap). If I'm going shopping and have the front bag on the machine, I throw my wallet and cell phone in a small bag and put that in the front bag. I'm not a fan of the side cargo bags, too restrictive (though I have gotten a week's worth of groceries in the side bag, front bag and a backpack). She'll have to try a couple of different variations to see what works best for her.

In answer to your question, she doesn't need anything else. She has a husband who bought her a Segway. Who could ask for anything more?

Last edited by L.I. Glider; 08-12-2009 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: fix typo
L.I. Glider is offline   Reply With Quote