SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Videos and Podcasts

Notices

Videos and Podcasts For all Segway-related multimedia posts, music, podcasts, videos, etc.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
SF Segway Tours
SF Segway Tours is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member
Default San Francisco New Video of our Waterfront and North Beach Segway Tour

Enjoy our new video of our San Francisco Waterfront and North Beach Segway Tour

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Segway Tours Worldwide - Directory of Segway Tours

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow Us on Facebook

SF Segway Tours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:49 AM   #2
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Nice video; my mother and daughter enjoyed our tour with you, and it brought a smile to my face seeing the familiar tour stops.

I see from your new sign that you're now offering electric bike tours?

(I'm having a little trouble visualizing how you'd guide a bike tour, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge!)

Do your bike tours cover a bigger area? Or is it just a way to attract customers who might be intimidated by the Segway?

When people ask about tours I point them your way, so I'd like to know when it'd be relevant to mention the bike tour option.

I haven't had anybody tell me they've followed my suggestion, though. I do know two people have bought Segways, though. (My mom being one. Hi, Mom!)

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:38 AM   #3
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob.Kerns View Post
Nice video; my mother and daughter enjoyed our tour with you, and it brought a smile to my face seeing the familiar tour stops.

I see from your new sign that you're now offering electric bike tours?

(I'm having a little trouble visualizing how you'd guide a bike tour, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge!)

Do your bike tours cover a bigger area? Or is it just a way to attract customers who might be intimidated by the Segway?

When people ask about tours I point them your way, so I'd like to know when it'd be relevant to mention the bike tour option.

I haven't had anybody tell me they've followed my suggestion, though. I do know two people have bought Segways, though. (My mom being one. Hi, Mom!)
Hi, Bob! Of course I remember that tour. That was what, my second time on a Segway? It just blew my mind that after that brief training, they could take us out into traffic...and nobody had any problems. That says a lot, I think, both for the tour and the Segway.

Absolutely no regrets on buying one. I've driven my car to church just twice since then-- once when we had a potluck and I had more than I wanted to carry. I've gotten slightly wet only once. However, winter _will_ be coming and wind chill and road conditions will be a factor.

I get tickled on Sunday morning --there is my Seg, plus assorted walkers, wheelchairs and an electric scooter parked just inside the sanctuary at the front--which is the entrance nearest the elevator. It may be tough, but we get there!
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
SF Segway Tours

5 yr Member
Default More info on the new Electric Bike Tour at SF Elecric Tours

Hi Bob -
Thanks for the post.

We started offering a Electric Bike Guided Tour across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito with return by Ferry this summer.

The guided tour features the new UltraMotor A2B electric bikes with the "Power On Demand" that allows riders to choose between pedaling, electric motor power, or both.

I thought these lithium battery / pedal powered bikes were a nice addition to our "Electric Tour" offering. Another way to introduce guests to electric vehicles of all types.

Just like Segways they are great on the San Francisco hills.

We run at 10:00 am daily. The tour makes about 6 or 7 stops along the route to Sausalito. On Sale at $ 60.00 includes Ferry Ticket.

Ages 16 and Up. 3.5 -4 hours. Everybody pedals on the bridge ( No power allowed on the bridge sidewalks)

http://www.electrictourcompany.com/e...-by-ferry.html

Thanks for recommending us..

Follow Us on Facebook

Old 11-29-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
SF Segway Tours

5 yr Member
Default Here is the video of the San Francisco electric Bike Tour

Follow Us on Facebook

Tags
san francisco segway