SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support For community-related suggestions, feedback, technical questions, problems and support.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default Another thought on Reputation points...

I recently got a series of negative hits on my rep points from some sad cretin who does not have enough self esteem to identify himself... That is too bad, and much of what was said was not offered as constructive criticism, but insult.

So be it. The world if full of sneaky thieves and cheap shot artists...

What this thread is really about, is a different post I got, from a person far more mature than not only his own years, but surely more than me and mine as well.

Reputation is a difficult thing to quantify. Honesty and integrity have never been something that I have difficulty with, but some do have a difficulty in quantifying them as well.

I am impressed from time to time with a statement or action from people who did not need to offer of themselves, or did not need to step up, but when they do, I am indeed humbled by the experience...

So, to those who wallow in the muddy shallows, good for you. I hope you eventually learn to pull yourself out...

For those who soar with the eagles, thank you for sharing a bit of your time with me. You are the very reason that so many things on earth happen, and what keep the majority of us going... And I wanted you to know that I appreciate your efforts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote