SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support For community-related suggestions, feedback, technical questions, problems and support.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Default I like it.....

I just noticed the new layout of the banner! I must say I do like it! Just be sure to keep up and update it as future Segwayfests come, as it would be a shame only to put one in personal interests of the moderator. But I like it, and the new Segwaychat logo also looks more with the times!
Old 07-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
wwhopper
Advanced Member
wwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Default And it just showed up on it's own, without my help

Thanks to the magic of SegwayChat, who by the way has some really cool surprises for folks at the Welcome Reception?

Good news is there is still tickets, both Adult and Junior tickets available for FesT next week.

The bad news is the Hotel is SOLD OUT, and some folks have had to find lodging elsewhere in town, in hotels that are not Segway Friendly.

The Marriott by the way is completely Segway Friendly and is welcoming our group on their 2 self balancing wheels (T3's and Q's need not attend!)

We are just about sold out for the Indianapolis Motor speedway Glide, as well as the SegwayFesT/Woz Challenge Cup Banquet.

And only a few SegwayFesT Polo shirts remain, and they will be offered on a first come first served basis at FesT.

But with that out of the way, there is a lot of great gliding and lots of fun going to happen at SegwayFesT 2008 in Indy, so if you are not there, you will miss a lot of great fun, and great folks. Who knows when or where the next one will be.
wwhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
segsurfer
segsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwhopper View Post
Thanks to the magic of SegwayChat, who by the way has some really cool surprises for folks at the Welcome Reception?

Good news is there is still tickets, both Adult and Junior tickets available for FesT next week.

The bad news is the Hotel is SOLD OUT, and some folks have had to find lodging elsewhere in town, in hotels that are not Segway Friendly.

The Marriott by the way is completely Segway Friendly and is welcoming our group on their 2 self balancing wheels (T3's and Q's need not attend!)

We are just about sold out for the Indianapolis Motor speedway Glide, as well as the SegwayFesT/Woz Challenge Cup Banquet.

And only a few SegwayFesT Polo shirts remain, and they will be offered on a first come first served basis at FesT.

But with that out of the way, there is a lot of great gliding and lots of fun going to happen at SegwayFesT 2008 in Indy, so if you are not there, you will miss a lot of great fun, and great folks. Who knows when or where the next one will be.
Indy or bust
-segsurfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
segsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote