SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 05-27-2022, 01:08 AM   #1
Pattycakessd
Pattycakessd is on a distinguished road

Default San Diego SE-3 Patroller for sale!

Hi everyone - My name is Patrick and I live in San Diego CA. I own a Bike Shop called The Bike Revolution that Delivers rentals all over downtown from a central location we've had for 12 years.

I always wanted an EV to deliver Bicycles around and I was able to buy some a while ago - one Segway SE-3 Patroller with the light/sound security package and just under 1700 miles on it. Everything works great! At the same time I was able to buy two T3motion patrollers that need some battery work. Each of the t3's takes two power modules and between the two EV's I have one power module that works great, one power module that won't take a charge, and one dual charging lithium ion battery charger that works great!

My Shop ws burglarized twice during lockdown here - once March 21st and again March 23rd and we now deliver Bicycles from a location a couple miles outside of town with a Honda Element - which just died too. So I need to replace it and I am interested in selling the Segway for sure - and probably the other two t3motion patrollers as well.

I wish I could keep them - they are so much fun! Feel free to text my cell phone at 352 817 8564 with your offer I am looking to sell immediately.

Thanks for reading.
Pattycakessd is offline   Reply With Quote