SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use

Notices

Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use Information and discussion for those with special needs interested in the Segway.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #21
Mr_Laurenzano
Mr_Laurenzano will become famous soon enoughMr_Laurenzano will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member
Lightbulb Ground up

I use to drive a van and live by the river. They would't give me government cheese. Im not rich, im just a good ol'boy from orcutt.
When I was able to purchase my segway it was like getting a cure for depression. The air was fresh, the people moved out of my way, smiled and waved. Kinda like a red carpet that kept on going.
I put on tie and made cards got a great job and even ran a segwave rental biz, way before authorized tours.

Then I read macgeeks post. Remembered my dollar demo days, "give me a dollar I'll show you how to ride it."

I went for a glide to day, and did three demos for the JR fund.

Now the price of that segway just droped to 1172.00

Im no math wizard or nothin, but at this rate I think I could not only help my local dealer with exposure but help a fine young man achive some state of homestatsis. in less than 39 days.

So how many demos did you give today?

Hey JR send me a phyical address via PM.

Just might have to send you something.

Crash
Old 02-26-2008, 03:33 PM   #22
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking

As many of you know Eric Payne's health is not so good, and hasn't been for quite some time. As you may also know he will undergo surgery this thursday and we all wish him the best. Eric started this thread without my knowledge and I am very thankful for the generosity of him and all of you. I realize however, that this type of effort creates a lot of stress, unneeded at a time in which your heart is going bizerk.

I asked Eric for a favor and he accepted. I asked him to stop all of his efforts until a point in which his health and medical problems are under control. I realized very quickly that Eric had a big heart (although physically not in the best condition). That being said I also realized that he may push himself a little further than he should to help a fellow man. This is very commendable, however I did not want anything to happen to him as a result of the extra efforts and stress on my behalf. Therefore, all efforts have stopped on his end per my request.

I also realize this may mean what he was trying to accomplish may not be accomplished due to deadlines. I am more than happy with this, as nothing should come before your health. I consider Eric a friend as I am sure many here do. He is in my prayers (although I am not real religious) and I ask that he be in yours as well. I think everyone here is hoping for a speedy recovery and a new and better life for Eric. I just wanted to let everyone know that these efforts were started on Eric's end, but on my request are on a "temporary hold". Thank you all and have a great day!

Jeremy Ryan
Old 02-27-2008, 06:46 PM   #23
segsurfer
segsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee
Thumbs up Good Luck Eric

Amen JR,
Eric, good luck buddy, I was not aware you were undergiong surgery. Hope you have a quick recovery, and I hope your health improves. We're pulling for you man.
peace,
segsurfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
segsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #24
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by segsurfer View Post
Amen JR,
Eric, good luck buddy, I was not aware you were undergiong surgery. Hope you have a quick recovery, and I hope your health improves. We're pulling for you man.
peace,
segsurfer
This is a little off topic.... The problem Segsurfer, when I read your posts is that your cat, although cute is looking me directly in the eye! Therefore I get the eerie impression your cat hijacked your computer and is talking for you!!!

Jeremy Ryan
Old 02-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #25
segsurfer
segsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to all

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryan View Post
This is a little off topic.... The problem Segsurfer, when I read your posts is that your cat, although cute is looking me directly in the eye! Therefore I get the eerie impression your cat hijacked your computer and is talking for you!!!

Jeremy Ryan
You're paranoid bro. That cat isn't the one with the extra toes, he's the one that can type.
-segsurfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
segsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote