SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use

Notices

Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use Information and discussion for those with special needs interested in the Segway.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:25 PM   #21
Logik
Logik is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I'll see what I can do. I can't promise immediate results, but we'll see. They said it was going out in fax form to the stores (and remember that mine was immediate and the rest of the stores are "near future", "going forward"). Can't believe people still use those jalopies. Guess it's easier for them to throw in a binder or hang in the breakroom. I'm giving it a little while, to see how it pans out. I have an insider who will let me know what comes down the pike. And, really, the best way to get that info is to let it be their idea. Next I go, if I'm stopped or whatever, I'll know that A) the info wasn't disseminated as it should have been and B) they'll want to speak with Corporate, which is when I can pull out my case number, we can grab a phone, and the 2 of us can speak with Corporate (who will likely share the hard copy at that point), to find out why the 2 of us are on the phone speaking with them.

Or, yeah, if I find that the LOD (Lead On Duty) at that time seems to be approachable, I can just friendlyily (my own word [copyright]) explain who I am and ask if I can see the notice that came down. If not, I'll just call on my case number and ask Corporate. If not, I'll just call down the fury of Zeus upon them.

PS - I was in Cinemark last night. A customer dude the next window over (as I was buying my ticket) asked where I was going to park it. The woman behind the glass explained to him over the squawk box that I can just park it next to me and continued on to explain to me exactly how to get to the handicapped seating, which I already knew, but didn't say anything because she was doing me the service of broadcasting the info to the entire ticket purchase area. And, a couple of thug looking dudes came up to me and were really nice, asking me curious questions and being really friendly. What a strange world. Heh.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #22
poohbear
poohbear is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member
Default Thank you for doing this!

Of course, you'll do what you can when you can. I just want to thank you for speaking up and making this happen. I 've actually wondered about Target, myself. I have one within segging distance from my home and I often thought about trying to get down there.

I was planning to wait until you could post a copy of the notice --so I could print it out and carry it with me-- but if I end up going on my own, I'll be braver knowing what you've already done.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
poohbear is offline   Reply With Quote