SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion

Notices

Segway General Discussion General discussion related to any model of Segways, miniPROs, or Ninebots. Please do not post non-Segway technology posts here; use the technology forum instead.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #41
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob.Kerns View Post
I'd stop well short of saying it "works well". It reduces it from "major struggle" to "major annoyance". And in wet weather, I have to finish off with "major struggle".
See I'd just say it's "less than ideal" but I'm so used to this method that I don't even notice it, and I can't be annoyed at something I don't notice. Maybe I've owned Segway products for so long that I've grown accustomed to dealing with obvious flaws.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #42
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gihgehls View Post
See I'd just say it's "less than ideal" but I'm so used to this method that I don't even notice it, and I can't be annoyed at something I don't notice. Maybe I've owned Segway products for so long that I've grown accustomed to dealing with obvious flaws.
Or maybe your peripheral nervous system functions as it was designed.

While attaching my receiver hitch to my car (a very simple task), I noticed that the second bolt was all sticky. Turned out to be blood. Mine. It required a trip to the ER for a half-dozen stitches on the middle finger. Didn't feel a thing. Cleaned it with 70% isopropanol -- didn't feel a thing. Probably could have gotten the stitches without anesthetic.

Just one of a half dozen injuries currently healing on my hands and arms. I don't know how many on my legs or elsewhere.

Two weeks later, after getting the stitches out, I knocked it open and bleeding again. I felt that momentarily, so that time I knew to look But other than that, it never did hurt, or feel like anything in particular.

Pain is your friend.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote