SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:50 AM   #1
Jim McClain
Jim McClain is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default My i170/180 is for sale

I'm selling my i170 (it also has parts from i180). I bought it in 2007 and it has been absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, my lung disease and my age have progressed to the point I can no longer glide.

It's in good shape, but I think it needs some care and maintenance. Last time I tried to take it for a glide, it shuddered and shut down. It started up again and I put it away. I've started it a few times since, but haven't tried to glide on it. Part of the problem may be that I am too heavy for it and the scooter tires I have on it are under-inflated. It's also possible it needs something else.

I have a bunch of extra parts, including the hubs and fat tires to make it an XT. See the photos for a better idea.

It's located in Quincy, CA and I'd be willing to drive up to 300 miles to deliver it to you, but you'll have to pay for my gas. You can contact me via replies to this topic, PM me, or contact me on my website https://1footinthegrave.com/contact-me/

This is how it is setup currently:

It can also be converted thusly:

Additional parts:

You can own my Segway and every Segway related part I own for $1200.00. Delivery is extra, or you can come to Quincy and enjoy a day or two in Feather River Country and leave with a Segway. Of course I will entertain other offers. I've spent a lot of time here as eJM (I couldn't get John to fix my previous account and haven't been able to log into it), so you can see some of my 500+ posts through that user account: https://forums.segwaychat.org/member.php?u=4831

Jim
Jim McClain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:03 PM   #2
Jim McClain
Jim McClain is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I'm willing to take less... say, $1,000. Seems like a very good price to me. What do you think?
Jim McClain is offline   Reply With Quote