SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 11-29-2018, 09:44 PM   #1
LeoC
LeoC is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Smile New owner of a Segway-Ninebot mini-pro

Hi there, I just got my Mini-pro today and rode it up and down my street a few times. I think i’m going to like this!

Some background: I have MS and have difficulty walking distances longer than a blcok before getting fatigued. With MS, fatigue affects the entire nervous system, including clear thinking and even hearing. I’m hoping this MiniPro will allow me to get out more and actually go places with my family without getting fatigued.

I grabbed a cyber monday deal on the Mini Pro (2018 edition) for only $235+tax and used the savings to get a kickstand and handlebar (which hasn’t arrived yet)

Already found a lot of useful information here and looking forward to meeting with you all!
LeoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 12:50 AM   #2
comparableness
comparableness is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Hi LeoC, welcome! I have been using a miniPRO for about two and a half years. I hope you find it helpful.

For me, if I'm going at full speed it's pretty intense to watch out for holes and steep bumps in the sidewalk, but at the equivalent of a fast walk I don't have to think nearly as hard about riding.

One of my favorite high school teachers had MS. I'm glad you can explore using machines like this to help expand your sphere of interactions.
comparableness is offline   Reply With Quote