SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Videos and Podcasts

Notices

Videos and Podcasts For all Segway-related multimedia posts, music, podcasts, videos, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2014, 06:51 PM   #1
dangerlampost
dangerlampost is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Video comparing Car, Bike, and Segway for commuting

I am starting a new video project and I wanted to ask this forum for advice, suggestions, ideas, etc.

The video is a sort of documentary, comparing three different ways I can get to work: Car, Bike, and Segway. The documentary will compare the door to door experience, including time, cost, and quality of experience. Commute time averages roughly one hour by all three choices.

My commute from Marin to San Francisco is particular interesting, because it involves going up and down a very, very big hill, and would use a ferry for bike and Segway. I can bring my bike and Segway right into the office, up the elevator, and park literally next to my desk.

I'm planning to use GoPro to record each commute, and convert to a time-lapse format. I'll be using GPS software so you can see the total distance, altitude, and route of each option.

Any thoughts about how to improve this, what to include, or anything else? Anyone else interested in participating?

This is just for sh*ts and giggles and fun - not necessarily intending this for any particular audience or reason.

Any advice or thoughts?
dangerlampost is offline   Reply With Quote