SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Miscellaneous topics and for general social, non-Segway discussions.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:48 PM   #31
JRjr
JRjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I am not offended by the word 'Nebicannezzer'. Are you?

Instead of trying to enflame this, why not answer my questions from post 26?
It's sort of long winded, so I'm not sure which of your statements warrant a response. But I do find your cleverness unique amongst all posters here. Bravo.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 PM   #32
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by segsurfer View Post
IMO, gay is not a derogatory when referring to homosexual people; Calling someone a f****t would be different. While what Carlo said might not be appropriate, you gotta give him the benefit of the doubt. If you want to stop the use of the word gay as a synonym for stupid, don't go after someone from another country who on their own admission doesn't speak perfect english...go after America's teens, they seem to use gay as their fall-back insult term. If somebody calls me a cripple, I'm gonna be slightly perturbed, but I have to consider the situation and do my best to educate, not berate them.
-segsurfer

Wow! This is impressive. It is nice to hear from a mature voice from time to time. I am humbled. This is a great post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:51 PM   #33
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRjr View Post
It's sort of long winded, so I'm not sure which of your statements warrant a response. But I do find your cleverness unique amongst all posters here. Bravo.

You asked for what my excuse was. (I answered, in kind) Now you are telling me that my questions may not warrant a response. I am responding with answers to your queries. Why are you not responding to mine?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #34
Spider108
Spider108 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Wow...this is out of hand....I'm going to go smoke a fag...er cigarette...
Closed Thread