SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 07:45 PM   #11
jacky
jacky

5 yr Member

Hi,

I got my p133 2 weeks ago! Unfortunately, it is still not legal to ride in public area in Melbourne... (but I tried to ride it in bike path for a few times :P Don't tell the police!)
Old 11-30-2005, 09:14 AM   #12
canthackit
canthackit

5 yr Member

Just wanted to say hello. I just received my new red i180 this week and have been having a blast on it. I have been following Segchat for a long time but have never posted. Rode a Segway for the first time about a year and half ago at a convention and knew I had to have one. Really pondered between the XT and the 180 and finally settled on the 180 because of more uses for me. Many thanks to Brian at Segway of Cleveland. It was great doing business with him. It's nice to find people who do what they say in this day and age.[/size=2]
Old 12-02-2005, 05:48 PM   #13
bjones
bjones

5 yr Member

Picked up a red and a yellow i180 this week as a surprise Christmas present for my wife (of course I had to buy one for myself too ). I can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning and get her started on it. I bought them from Segway of Tampa Bay in Clearwater Florida. Jack Boone, the owner, was very easy to work with. No pressure at all, in fact we talked about his classic car collection for the first 30 minutes. He put me on one and let the machine sell itself. What a blast!

Right now I can only see the segways as toys but once the Pinellas Trail gets built along Keystone we could actually get somewhere from the house without risking our lives. The two i180's fit perfectly in the back of my Savana conversion van so I won't hesitate to throw them in the back and go exploring with her.

The only problem is my 3 teenagers will want one too...
Old 12-13-2005, 09:49 PM   #14
jake4700
jake4700 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

ME ME ME!!! Ordered my Segway i180 - red of course! - with LIon bats, side and front bags, and a light!!! It comes in on Monday!!!

Jennifer
Old 12-15-2005, 08:26 AM   #15
Low Rider
Low Rider

5 yr Member

Okay. Got my XT a few weeks ago. Riding it every day when possible for going to work. Great Thing. Jürgen / Germany / NRW / Herdecke 11.11.2005
Old 12-15-2005, 11:09 PM   #16
Bravo
Bravo

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Hello all...

Just got a 180 with LI batteries off of eBay. Haven't wiped out yet, but I fear my day is coming!
Old 12-16-2005, 09:09 PM   #17
Tanner
Tanner is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member

I got my Red i180 today (12/16/05 @ 6:00PM Eastern). I'm located in Suwanee, GA. I'll be using the Segway to just get around when needed (that is after I buy myself some gloves!). I'll hopefully have a shared Segway blog with mine http://www.tssoftware.net/tanner/

Yay!

-Tanner

----------------
Tanner S.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:58 PM   #18
tashstar
tashstar

5 yr Member

Hey all,
Santa Claus is bringing us our i180 on the 28th of December (apparently he can't fit it in his sack on the 25th).. and boy are we excited. It's a red one (of course) and we will be sure to post a pic of the happy parents soon.

Real hot in Sydney today....38+

regards..........Bill and Tash
Old 12-24-2005, 11:16 PM   #19
JPL
JPL

5 yr Member

Brought an XT from JaredHT in August. This is my second Segway-my first being an I series, which I sold about 2 years ago. We live in a small town in Ohio (Lindsey), so riding the sidewalks and streets is not a problem. Also enjoy riding around tractor shows, trails, etc. My girlfriend surprised me when we were at Jared's and purchased an I series Segway so we can Seg together.
Old 12-24-2005, 11:40 PM   #20
BLB
BLB

5 yr Member

Got my "I" series in August when JPL got his "XT". Got tired of him having all the fun. Now we can Seg together. Even went into a couple of parades. Most people in this area have never heard of much less seen a Segway-so it is fun to let them see one in the "Wild". They worked out especially well at a really large antique tractor show and auction.
Brenda
Closed Thread