SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Miscellaneous topics and for general social, non-Segway discussions.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
scotty1024
scotty1024 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Apology from hospital

For those that have been following the saga of my 911 call from the emergency room of the "best" hospital in Seattle....

I received an official letter of apology from the hospital yesterday. In which they apologized for no one being there to register my need for emergency services. They also extended an apology for staff not having been trained well enough in usage of their electronic record systems to be able to retrieve my chart.

No apology for dressing me up like frankenstein and kicking err discharging me onto a bus at 9pm.

I've also been attempting to chase down whether the new iPhone 3G that debuts tomorrow actually does implement E911 with its heavily touted GPS chip. So far Apple allows as how the new phone can geotag photos you take with the built in camera but not one word on whether they can geotag your emergency phone calls to help save your life.

I've emailed pogue, mossberg and Steve Jobs himself but alas no one has been able to say yes or no.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote