SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion

Notices

Segway General Discussion General discussion related to any model of Segways, miniPROs, or Ninebots. Please do not post non-Segway technology posts here; use the technology forum instead.

Old 01-17-2003, 09:10 PM   #1
SegwayRealtor
SegwayRealtor

5 yr Member
Default What Accessory Would You Like For Your Segway?

Since the segway is just begining to make it's appearance to the general public, what accessories do you think would be useful as an attachment for the personal transporter?
SegwayRealtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 09:16 PM   #2
pt
Advanced Member
pt has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member

i'd like something between the i and e series. a bar that held one cargo bag / brief case. i have the front bag and back pack--- but i use the ht so much, i'd go for more storage if i could.

cheers,
pt

http://www.bookofseg.com
pt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 12:06 AM   #3
mzokc
mzokc is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Whatever it takes to easily "drive" a shopping cart located in front of the Segway HT, that would be shopping heaven!

Mark
mzokc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 12:18 AM   #4
Blinky
Blinky

5 yr Member

Quote:
quote:Whatever it takes to easily "drive" a shopping cart located in front of the Segway HT, that would be shopping heaven!
A shopping cart in front of the Segway would be great, why not one behind it?

Blinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 12:23 AM   #5
Blinky
Blinky

5 yr Member

Quote:
quote:Since the segway is just begining to make it's appearance to the general public, what accessories do you think would be useful as an attachment for the personal transporter?
When the Segway HT is a more frequent occurrence on the sidewalks, I would love for Segway LLC to provide some sort of 'Segway HT jumper cables' in that time of need. I figure I throw one of my old ideas in there from one of the old threads on this web site.

Seriously, I would love if Segway LLC could come out with built in Segway headlights. If they ever so this and Segway LLC hits their prime in success, and use a unique lightbulb, there is tons of money to be made just in that area.

Blinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 01:14 AM   #6
Deviant
Deviant

5 yr Member

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by pt

i'd like something between the i and e series. a bar that held one cargo bag / brief case. i have the front bag and back pack--- but i use the ht so much, i'd go for more storage if i could.
From what I understand, there is no reason that they could not sell the sidebar & bags to i-series customers. They seem to operate from the old Ford saying "any color you want it, as long as it is black."
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 02:38 AM   #7
pt
Advanced Member
pt has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond reputept has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member

i think the sidebar and bags might require other software on the unit (e series).

cheers,
pt

http://www.bookofseg.com
pt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 03:29 AM   #8
SegwayRealtor
SegwayRealtor

5 yr Member

How about snow chains for the segway? Or perhaps snow tires for the segeay? Is it really that important. Let me know. And to think ... I am in Southern California Can owners change out tires for different wheather conditions and should Segway LLC consider this situation?
Old 01-18-2003, 03:38 AM   #9
SegwayRealtor
SegwayRealtor

5 yr Member

Is the Segway size small enough to fit in the carry on slots of an airplane?
Old 01-18-2003, 03:45 AM   #10
GlideMaster
GlideMaster is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I'd like to see an attachment on the left or right fender like the King of Balance has on his Seg for a briefcase, but without it being an E series.

<center>The GlideMaster</center>
<center></center>
<center>Glide On</center>
GlideMaster is offline   Reply With Quote