SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion

Notices

Segway General Discussion General discussion related to any model of Segways, miniPROs, or Ninebots. Please do not post non-Segway technology posts here; use the technology forum instead.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:54 PM   #21
dmurphy
dmurphy is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucarmy View Post
Haha, me too. I contacted Vince from Texas Segway and he got me hooked up with a brand new InfoKey FAST. It's already programmed and in the mail. I should have it early next week.
It's killing me too!! I'm going to have to live vicariously through you for a while ... I blew out my knee Friday night - just twisted my knee and fell the wrong way. Can't put any weight on it for 4 weeks and then we'll see how much work after that.... so once that Infokey shows up, I'm going to have to live through the many videos I know you're about to post!

Welcome to the big leagues. The small transports are fun, but nothing beats a "full up" Segway.
dmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 06:07 PM   #22
plumber802
plumber802 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I watched your youtube video and subscribed to your channel.Had to find it via your website. Looks like you have some great bike paths in your neck of the woods.
plumber802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 05:42 PM   #23
eucarmy
eucarmy is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Here is my latest post colonoscopy i2 update video!

youtu.be/U1VkOb9-0wY

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eucarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 12:46 AM   #24
dmurphy
dmurphy is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Here is my latest post colonoscopy i2 update video!

youtu.be/U1VkOb9-0wY
👍👍👍

Can’t wait for your first video from the i2!
dmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 05:31 PM   #25
Don M
Don M is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Just got my rebuilt InfoKey back from Vince - $75 to replace a spring on the power button and have it reprogrammed to work on the 'new' (to me) white I2 I bought a couple weeks ago for $1500

It's a 2007 model (I knew that) but what I didn't know is . . . . it only has 79 miles on it! I could have guessed that I suppose because the tires look like brand new. Every one of those miles was done in the 'turtle beginner mode'. Now that I finally have a fully functional InfoKey, I was able to get it out of the turtle mode

79 miles in 10 or 11 years! - Gotta be some sort of record

Don
Don M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 05:53 PM   #26
plumber802
plumber802 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Glad you are feeling better after the colonoscopy/flu. I'm impressed with your mastery of the EUC. Looks like you were comfortably cruising at a good pace. How fast were you going?
plumber802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:22 PM   #27
Bernie
Bernie is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Don, That's a pretty good record.

A year and a half ago I bought an I2 with a build date of Sept, 2006 at a yard sale for $150.00. Couldn't believe it! It looked like it hadn't been used for many years. The tires were flat and it was covered in multi layers of dust and dirt. The tires still had not worn off those little rubber nubby things (a hint that maybe it didn't have much use) and they had both Info keys. The seller said it just needed new batteries. I took a chance and bought it. Took to my local Segway dealer to check it out. It worked perfectly! The best part is, it only had 33 miles on it!!! Glad I took a chance on it.

Bernie
Bernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 07:53 PM   #28
eucarmy

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumber802 View Post
Glad you are feeling better after the colonoscopy/flu. I'm impressed with your mastery of the EUC. Looks like you were comfortably cruising at a good pace. How fast were you going?
I've gone 28-29 mph on an EUC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-06-2018, 07:55 PM   #29
eucarmy

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
Don, That's a pretty good record.

A year and a half ago I bought an I2 with a build date of Sept, 2006 at a yard sale for $150.00. Couldn't believe it! It looked like it hadn't been used for many years. The tires were flat and it was covered in multi layers of dust and dirt. The tires still had not worn off those little rubber nubby things (a hint that maybe it didn't have much use) and they had both Info keys. The seller said it just needed new batteries. I took a chance and bought it. Took to my local Segway dealer to check it out. It worked perfectly! The best part is, it only had 33 miles on it!!! Glad I took a chance on it.

Bernie
Well I got the key today and the unit fired right up. The odometer says........24 miles. Wow. Look for a video soon with initial feedback, but this thing is a different kind of fun.

Old 03-06-2018, 10:56 PM   #30
Bernie
Bernie is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Well I got the key today and the unit fired right up. The odometer says........24 miles. Wow. Look for a video soon with initial feedback, but this thing is a different kind of fun.

Wow! That is fantastic!
Bernie is offline   Reply With Quote