SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion

Notices

Segway General Discussion General discussion related to any model of Segways, miniPROs, or Ninebots. Please do not post non-Segway technology posts here; use the technology forum instead.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:43 PM   #1
jamesbowers
jamesbowers is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member
Default Newbie with questions...help

First of all how do I identify which specific model I have? It has light grey leg pads and a blue battery pack inside, I bought one second hand and am learning to ride....not well. After removing the battery pack I discovered a large rip behind the battery where something has ripped a good size gash in the white plastic, upon inspection I believe it to be the metal piece that keeps the inflation valve down....don't know the name of this piece. Ideas? The cycle still works mechanically and I plan to replace that piece if I can learn to ride this thing. I bought it from a kid for $150, hope I did ok. Lots more questions but I'll let you guys answer this first, thanks. Eddie
jamesbowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
fabricGator
fabricGator is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbowers View Post
First of all how do I identify which specific model I have? It has light grey leg pads and a blue battery pack inside, I bought one second hand and am learning to ride....not well. After removing the battery pack I discovered a large rip behind the battery where something has ripped a good size gash in the white plastic, upon inspection I believe it to be the metal piece that keeps the inflation valve down....don't know the name of this piece. Ideas? The cycle still works mechanically and I plan to replace that piece if I can learn to ride this thing. I bought it from a kid for $150, hope I did ok. Lots more questions but I'll let you guys answer this first, thanks. Eddie
Hi Eddie, Welcome to the forum.
I see your post has gone unanswered for a few days now. My apologies as I suspect that we just don't know where to start to answer your questions.

Your description is very vague, and while I am new too, I don't have a clue as to how anyone could answer anything without asking for more information. So here it goes...

Are there any markings or stickers on the unit?
A serial number or any sort of number might be a good starting place.
How about a picture? That would certainly be worth a thousand words.
Is the unit you are expressing interest in a stand up SegWay, a (hover board), a scooter? Perhaps a short SegWay without the T handle? [a MiniPro plus]

I have been shopping for a SegWay used and I get tricked into looking at advertisement on eBay and Craig'sList by people calling their knockoff gliders a SegWay. Kinda like everyone calling an adhesive bandage on a cut a 'BandAid'

So a picture and/or some model or serial numbers would definately be a great place to start.

Again, Welcome to SegWay Chat!
Please keep us informed if you find any information on your own. It is your feedback that helps us to help others...'
Cheers!
fabricGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:35 AM   #3
fabricGator
fabricGator is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

Is this what you bought?
A NineBot One E...

I see white with gray pads...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ninebot_one_3.jpg (27.9 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by fabricGator; 06-22-2019 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: picture
fabricGator is offline   Reply With Quote