SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Tours and Rentals

Notices

Tours and Rentals Issues, experiences & opinions relating to Segway rentals and tours.

Old 03-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default I took my first segway tour today...

I took my first ever segway tour today.

I am not altogether unfamiliar with segways, gliding on them, or even doing it in public, but since I went to the factory in 2003 and bought my first segway, I realized today while preparing for that tour, that I had never been on a segway tour before...

I am in Durham, NC on business, and came down with my segway, as I often do when traveling to various cities on business.

I hooked up with the very friendly folks at Triangle Segway in Raleigh, NC. They were very friendly and inviting, and did just that, invited me to ride along with a tour this afternoon...

It was great! I learned a lot about the Capital city of North Carolina, some local and national history, and had a wonderful time.

I not only endorse this particular tour, but would suggest it for gliders when they find themselves in a distant town. It was a fun experience...

Many thanks to the whole crew at Triangle Segway. I had a blast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
emrnyc
emrnyc is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Cool What ....

What no pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I took my first ever segway tour today.

I am not altogether unfamiliar with segways, gliding on them, or even doing it in public, but since I went to the factory in 2003 and bought my first segway, I realized today while preparing for that tour, that I had never been on a segway tour before...

I am in Durham, NC on business, and came down with my segway, as I often do when traveling to various cities on business.

I hooked up with the very friendly folks at Triangle Segway in Raleigh, NC. They were very friendly and inviting, and did just that, invited me to ride along with a tour this afternoon...

It was great! I learned a lot about the Capital city of North Carolina, some local and national history, and had a wonderful time.

I not only endorse this particular tour, but would suggest it for gliders when they find themselves in a distant town. It was a fun experience...

Many thanks to the whole crew at Triangle Segway. I had a blast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NYC's Only Segway Trained Level 1 & Level 2 Service Tech

8 EMS - 37 PAPD - 23 NYPD - 343 FDNY
Never forget our Brother & Sister Heroes 9/11/01.
It was not how they died that made them heroes.....
It was how they lived!

Check out Emergency Medical Rescue of New York City's website
emrnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I did not bring a camera. I think there may be a snap or two with me in it, but I did not take it, nor have access to it. Perhaps another will post it, I am fine with that...

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
Segway Future
Segway Future is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Well, by popular demand, here is a photo of Karl on our Segway Experience Tour this past weekend. The pretty building behind him is our North Carolina State Capitol, completed in 1840.

By the way, Karl was the perfect Segway ambassador. Thanks for joining us, it was a pleasure meeting you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg karl2.jpg (100.1 KB, 28 views)

Segway Future is offline   Reply With Quote