SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Tours and Rentals

Notices

Tours and Rentals Issues, experiences & opinions relating to Segway rentals and tours.

Old 02-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
Les_RentItToday
Les_RentItToday is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Talking Information on Segway Marketing!!!

Hello everyone,

I was hoping to talk with everyone about an affordable way to market Segway Tours and Rentals.

I've been working with other Segway companies in different parts of the United States for the last few months. When I was searching through different Segway categories I've realized how vast this market has become. I've also recognized how difficult it is for an everyday person like myself to become aware of a cool rental like a Segway. For example, I live in a big city and yesterday I just found two Segway rental companies in my own back yard that I never knew existed.

Well I am apart of a organization that makes it easy to find anything and everything for rent. It is called Rent It Today. The website is RentItToday.com.

Our site is geared towards business owners who are in the business to rent equipment and services at an affordable price. I was hoping to speak with owners about our concept and what we can offer to better aid the customers coming to our website in search of Segways.
Les_RentItToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
Les_RentItToday
Les_RentItToday is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Just wanted to keep everyone informed about a few things going on here at Rent It Today. We have been growing our vacation rental category so that they go out to over 50 websites that average close to 4 million unique visitors a month! So we are offering something new to our other categories to better aid vacationers that visit rent it today. What this means for Segway Companies is that I can now get you free advertising for 6 months if you are willing to put your Segway Tours and/or Rentals in the system. Or for just $59 dollars I can do it for you and you will get 18 months of services.

If anyone is interested please call me at 859-314-9732 and I will set your free account up. Or you can reach me through e-mail at Les @rentittoday.com or Les_rentittoday @yahoo.com. Or you can just send me a private message here with your contact info and I will call you.

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

Les Courtney
Account Executive
rentittoday.com
Les_RentItToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
slide4less
slide4less is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Call me

Hi I would like to talk call Steve Steinberg Segway of Oakland 510 414-8429

Tags
market my segway, segway marketing, segway rentals