SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Tours and Rentals

Notices

Tours and Rentals Issues, experiences & opinions relating to Segway rentals and tours.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
nickyboy
nickyboy will become famous soon enoughnickyboy will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Default The UK's newest Segway Tour

We are pleased to announce that the 6th of April see’s the launch of the UK’s newest Segway Tour.
Based at Leeds Castle in Kent, the garden of England, the tour will take in some incredible views.
The historian Lord Conway most famously described Leeds Castle as “The Loveliest Castle in the Whole World”. You will see why when you see the Castle, moat and its surrounding grounds lay before you from your elevated viewing point.

We will leave our secure training area, glide past the duckery, along peacock alley and over the water cascade, with the river Len running just inches below your wheels, and head up to an elevated view point not usually accessible to tourists. We'll even show you the witches nest!.You will see the Castle, moat and surrounding landscape, including the Pilgrims Way, lay out before you.

The Castle has a fantastic history, of course, dating back to the 12th Century, with the last owner being the heiress Lady Baillie, just one of a number of “American Connections” associated with this magnificent building.

Our tour website is not up and running just yet, but take a look at our main site and follow the tours link.

So, if your in God's County drop by and say, "Hi, I've come for my Segway Smile".

Southern Segway
Tel: 0845 619 0007

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
CovRob
CovRob will become famous soon enoughCovRob will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Damn - I'd better change my signature then! In a couple of weeks time I won't be the "newest"

Well done and great news
Old 03-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
seglander
seglander is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Congrats Nicky, great to see some sites getting up and running on these western islands. Hope it goes well, will be keeping an eye on the site.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:15 AM   #4
nickyboy
nickyboy will become famous soon enoughnickyboy will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovRob View Post
Damn - I'd better change my signature then! In a couple of weeks time I won't be the "newest"

Well done and great news
Don't go changing Rob, we've been around for a couple of years now, we'll settle for "the most experianced"

I jest dear boy, please keep your signature.

Southern Segway
Tel: 0845 619 0007

nickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
gbrandwood
Advanced Member
gbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the roughgbrandwood is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Don't change "newest" to "nudist" whatever you do ;-)
Old 03-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #6
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrandwood View Post
Don't change "newest" to "nudist" whatever you do ;-)
Yes, while that might seem like a good business move in this economy, you're not in the right climate for it!

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote