SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Videos and Podcasts

Notices

Videos and Podcasts For all Segway-related multimedia posts, music, podcasts, videos, etc.

Old 01-23-2015, 07:50 PM   #11
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

The Constitution also doesn't say anything about 10-round mags being the largest legal magazine.

EDIT: Also, a web forum is the PERFECT place to express your opinions on others.

Source: your post history.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:52 PM   #12
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gihgehls View Post
The Constitution also doesn't say anything about 10-round mags being the largest legal magazine.

EDIT: Also, a web forum is the PERFECT place to express your opinions on others.

Source: your post history.
Actually, it says:

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If you do not infringe people's right to bear Arms, I think I agree that it does not say anything at all about maximum sized mags or assault weapons or any other specific thing, other than you cannot infringe on people's rights to their own choices...

I stand corrected. I should not have said this was the wrong place, but rather that this is off topic, and if people want to opine how others have made poor choices in weapons, it should be in a non-segway part of a forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #13
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
Actually, it says:

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If you do not infringe people's right to bear Arms, I think I agree that it does not say anything at all about maximum sized mags or assault weapons or any other specific thing, other than you cannot infringe on people's rights to their own choices...

I stand corrected. I should not have said this was the wrong place, but rather that this is off topic, and if people want to opine how others have made poor choices in weapons, it should be in a non-segway part of a forum.
I think that's fair to say as well.

"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 01:49 PM   #14
Civicsman
Civicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

Quote:
I feel it a bit out of place to offer up the judgement calls on the other people's choices as appropriate or not, on this forum.
Well, this forum allows a 9.5 minute video of tactical training with various guns and body armor. It included a few short views of a Seg. One would hardly expect the comments to be limited to the Segway itself.

What would one say, "Yup, the guy is shooting while on a Segway."? Or, "I once saw a Segway."?

Maybe the OP should be moved.
Civicsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:14 AM   #15
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsman View Post
Well, this forum allows a 9.5 minute video of tactical training with various guns and body armor. It included a few short views of a Seg. One would hardly expect the comments to be limited to the Segway itself.

What would one say, "Yup, the guy is shooting while on a Segway."? Or, "I once saw a Segway."?

Maybe the OP should be moved.
The topic of the thread is 'tactical segway' and the OP and video fit.

You deciding people have made poor choices of weapons in that video is what is off topic. (and contrary for the sake of it.)

Again, I say if you want to express those opinions, you should do it in some other portion of the forum. I am proud to have defended your right to express your opinions. I just expressed that your opinions are not about segways, or more specifically, tactical segways, but something else.

The fact that I do not agree with your conclusions is not a surprise to anyone here, nor germane to my point. In fact, your opinions expressed are not germane to the thread topic either.

I am often maligned for not staying on topic, and am often guilty of going off topic. When that happens, and it is pointed out, it is a righteous call.

When I do it, it is pointed out for being wrong. When Civicsman does it, the same rules apply. No big whup here. Time to move on...

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 07:20 AM   #16
plumber802
plumber802 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Somehow the video has been deleted.As a new handicapped Segway owner and proud supporter of the Second Amendment this topic was of interest to me.
Thanks Ksagal for your thoughtful comments.It is a never ending battle defending our RKBA.
plumber802 is offline   Reply With Quote