SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Miscellaneous topics and for general social, non-Segway discussions.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:00 PM   #31
BillPaxton
BillPaxton is a jewel in the roughBillPaxton is a jewel in the roughBillPaxton is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

that's really weird - I just putSarah Connor chronicles on the tivo. Creepy timing

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. ~Ernest Hemingway
BillPaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #32
hellphish
hellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura about

The show is awful except for my girlfriend here.
hellphish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #33
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

While she is a pretty girl, I see a bit of a problem here...

You can own a segway, or even an old Rolls, if you have the resourses...

I was never that clear on how you would 'trade' a segway for this young lady.

Are you speaking of trading it for some of her time, like an indentured servent? Are you suggesting ownership of her? Or possibly having her own you?

Perhaps you are suggesting you would trade a segway for a date with this young lady...

It has been my experience that if you pay attention, and share common interests, you may win the girl, and keep your segway to use on dates...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #34
hellphish
hellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura abouthellphish has a spectacular aura about

She's a sexy killer bot from the future, Karl. As a matter of course I must find a way to own her.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #35
segsurfer
segsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to allsegsurfer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbackes View Post
1931 Rolls Royce Phantom II - Black and Silver... I'd trade for that.
I second that, although I'm more partial to about a 66 myself. I saw like a 33 rolls that had a small block chevy in it with moroso valve covers that sold in the barrett jackson car auction. Talk about the ultimate resto-mod/sleeper. Of course if I traded my seg for the 31 rolls, I'd turn around and sell it to buy another i2, an x2, a 57 Nomad, and like a 57 woody wagon. And then I would invest the rest of the profits from said rolls.

-segsurfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
segsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #36
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellphish View Post
She's a sexy killer bot from the future, Karl. As a matter of course I must find a way to own her.

I am sure I do not watch enough prime time television, but I'm pretty sure she is actually an actress, who is making believe she is a sexy Killer robot from the future...

I did not mean to burst your bubble, but that show is make beleive. All the killer bots from that period of time are really cheesy cheap inverted trash cans called Dahleks... Or something like that...

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:03 AM   #37
Eric Payne

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I am sure I do not watch enough prime time television, but I'm pretty sure she is actually an actress, who is making believe she is a sexy Killer robot from the future...
Are you saying TV isn't true life? You mean those poor people aren't still trapped on that island, the broken hulk of the Minnow rotting on the beach?
Old 01-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #38
Five-Flags
Five-Flags is a jewel in the roughFive-Flags is a jewel in the roughFive-Flags is a jewel in the roughFive-Flags is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Payne View Post
Are you saying TV isn't true life? You mean those poor people aren't still trapped on that island, the broken hulk of the Minnow rotting on the beach?
No, that's the home of the Fountain of Youth!

Haven't you noticed that they haven't aged at all???
Five-Flags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #39
hellphish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post

I did not mean to burst your bubble, but that show is make beleive. All the killer bots from that period of time are really cheesy cheap inverted trash cans called Dahleks... Or something like that...
*Fingers in ears* I'm not listening! I'm not listening!
Old 02-27-2008, 01:31 AM   #40
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Payne View Post
Really?

Then to hell with Jeremy...

MARTY!!!! Where do I send this box of multiflavored Klondike bars? There's regular... nuts... Reese's Klondike... Heath Toffee Klondikes... Double Chocolate Klondikes....
Actually Eric, I am eating a Heath Toffee Klondike right now!! Reminded me of this thread so I decided to offer up a refresher!!!!

Jeremy Ryan