SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 07-29-2008, 11:05 PM   #31
wwhopper
Advanced Member
wwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to beholdwwhopper is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking Nope you got it WRONG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegSailor View Post
I can see his slogan now: "A Segway in every garage!" ...
Segsailor, you have yet to see my Living Room or Dinning Room.

Yep Segways - right there next to the plug, by the door, and right now there are four of our Segs getting ready for FesT, a couple of Segs for the Segs4Vets guys who we are hoping will recieve segs at the event, and a number of my local friends Segs that will be in my van for the trip.

I think we are Trippin on Segs right now, as it is.

So my slogan would be a Segway in every Living Room, and a cat or dog in every home!
wwhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #32
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnee D View Post
And if money making schemes don't belong on the new members introduction subforum, Gihgehls, then why didn't you tell him??
New members can't use PMs. Addressing him directly would be unproductive, so I addressed the entire thread.

Quote:
You might be one of the better informed people on this site but you have a cocky-I-know-so-why-don't-you way of saying things.
Everything I know about this site I learned from observation and lurking. I apologize both for my tone and for assuming that other people would do the same.
Quote:
But noone ever informs a person on how or where to post, etc. Things that might be common sense to some are not to others.
No one ever informs people where and where not to post? I thought I did in this very thread. As for common sense not being very common, well... you're all too right. I wonder if I being outside on an aluminum machine during a lighting storm is safe? *wink*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I believe that if he walked into a room full of people he did not know, and started his conversation the way he did here, he would not get a significantly different reaction.
My sentiments exactly!
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote