SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 07-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
Joushou
Joushou will become famous soon enoughJoushou will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
didn't say you hate talking to yourself -- just that it isn't going to do any good, if you're not listening.
No, but i am, and since i never listen, it's very hard to get a serious conversation up and running!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
Maybe you need to do something to get your attention -- say, wear a funny hat, or ride a Segway, or something?
... I WOULD, but everytime i look for the x2, it's not there! >:|
Even though i have gotten an update, that the Swedish dealer is getting a new shipment on Tuesday, with something around the wheel-hubs upgraded (My dads friends daughters husband didn't hear what), and he'll be able to get it home to me somewhere next week, i'm no where near patient enough! I need it NAUW! *Jumps out the window*

Reality has been scientifically proven impossible.
Joushou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:18 PM   #12
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joushou View Post
No, but i am, and since i never listen, it's very hard to get a serious conversation up and running!

... I WOULD, but everytime i look for the x2, it's not there! >:|
Even though i have gotten an update, that the Swedish dealer is getting a new shipment on Tuesday, with something around the wheel-hubs upgraded (My dads friends daughters husband didn't hear what), and he'll be able to get it home to me somewhere next week, i'm no where near patient enough! I need it NAUW! *Jumps out the window*
No! Not into your mother's tulips AGAIN! (Shakes head sadly).

There was a recent study showing that kids who learn to wait for a reward do better in life...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #13
Joushou

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
No! Not into your mother's tulips AGAIN! (Shakes head sadly).
They were flattened by my previous jumps, so there's no way i can harm them (Any more than i have done before, at least :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
There was a recent study showing that kids who learn to wait for a reward do better in life...
By that study, i can conclude i will die when i'm 27 years old.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #14
Joushou

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Yay! I will most likely get my x2 tomorrow! (That was 2 very long weeks, eh? )

Note to myself: Force DB Schenker to go out business... They didn't deliver it today, and updated the trace to tell me, 1 minute after customer-service closed! AND; the Swedish HQ talked Swedish when i called yesterday! :O (When i switched to English, they kept replying in Swedish...)

Old 08-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #15
Joushou

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I got my x2 yesterday! And i keep getting stopped by people wanting to talk (After 10KM, i had been stopped approximately 7 times, and had 2 photos taken :P)...

I also met my first angry bicyclist today, who yelled "You don't own the bicycle-lane!"... I stopped her, and told her that i was driving so far to the right of the lane, that i scratched the tire, and if i was blocking her way, she should use her legally-required bell, which she were missing, together with reflects on pedals and front... Then she stamped the pedals, and drove away... :P

Oh, and i didn't know that it would go into reduced-performance mode when running out of battery... Kind of annoying when you're in the middle of an intersection, just when the lights are about to change, and it just stops, even though you're riding at 4.5MPH... I also have to get used to NOT throw myself forward to start, but slowly accelerate...

Last edited by Joushou; 08-01-2009 at 06:45 PM..