SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion

Notices

Segway General Discussion General discussion related to any model of Segways, miniPROs, or Ninebots. Please do not post non-Segway technology posts here; use the technology forum instead.

Old 03-17-2020, 12:42 PM   #1
jmx1985
jmx1985 is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member
Angry Segway MiniPro and Go-Kart Issues

Hi I have recently purchased a mini-pro along with the Go-kart conversion kit.

After putting it all together and getting the mini-pro setup as a standalone - I have attempted to set up the go-kart and that's where the issues start.

After entering go-kart mode, the application commences to download the latest firmware and tutorial. The tutorial starts and I can get past the first 2 steps (first to press the accelerator pedal, second to press the brake pedal) and when I get to the 3rd step which is to double press the brake to enter reverse the Tutorial does not register that the go-kart is in reverse and move to the next step (the go-kart does enter into reverse so there doesn't seem to be an issue with the kart kit or segway itself)

Without being able to progress in the tutorial I cannot use the go-kart which is a bit frustrating.

I have tried uninstalling/re-installing and clearing the cache. I have tried android and IOS but neither work.

I have called support who seem to think its a software issue which may be fixed at some point in the future.....

Just wondered if anyone else has had this issue and whether they found a resolution?
jmx1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 09:52 AM   #2
Arthur_Dent
First Timer
Arthur_Dent is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

I had the same issue. Try adjusting the timing and length of pedal
Push. I eventually got it to work. I also had some seagway server timeout issues which may or may nit have been related.
Arthur_Dent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
go-kart, mini pro, setup, tutorial